`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another break, another mail day

Another break, another mail day
Here's the pulls from the other break I'd previously mentioned. Will try to save all for one thread next time, the finest was from a personal box break I did, also pulled a Nassib auto jumbo patch /99, but let the guy that broke it for me keep it cuz he's a Nassib collector:

Mike Glennon Elite New Breed RC Jersey Auto /99 BGS 9 Auto 10
[Image: MikeGlennonEliteNewBreedRCJerseyAuto67of99BGS9w10.jpg]

Geno Smith Finest Moments Prism Auto #10/10 (may get this graded, but looks like even Gem Mint Geno's only sell for about $60-$150 tops)
[Image: GenoSmithFinestMomentsPrismAuto10of10.jpg]

Jordan Reed Finest Gold Patch Auto #04/50
[Image: JordanReedFinestGoldAutoPatch04of50.jpg]

James Jones Finest Camo Parallel #04/10
[Image: JamesJonesCamoRefractor04of10.jpg]

EJ Manuel Base RC Refractor
[Image: EJFinestRefractor.jpg]

Stedman Bailey Base RC Prism Refractor
[Image: StedmanBaileyRCPrismRefractor.jpg]

All for trade for....you guessed it....MARCUS LATTIMORE!!!

RE: Another break, another mail day
that Geno should grade quite well man. Auto looks good and card looks very good as well. I'd say get it graded if you're looking to.

May not bump the value much, but tha'd be a mighty nice auto to get graded. Low serial #, and maybe a high grade score could make it much more worthwhile to a collector.

If I had some Lattimore stuff for ya, I'd be intersted in the Geno
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Yeah, I decided to go ahead and submit it, and hope for the best. Had about 6 Latti's I wanted to get graded too but after further inspection I think I'll just try three and the Geno. Seems like if you don't get the 9.5+ then it actually hurts the value of the card. Either way, I've only had like 5 cards graded my entire life back of some Kobe, KG, and Vince Carter RCs, that looked flawless to me, and came back 8's - 9's, so that's the only thing that worries me.

But we'll see!

One thing about that geno is you will get a 10 on that auto, most of his sticker sigs are never within the stickers so you are very lucky on that. congrats on the awesome 10 signature
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

NICE PICK-UPS. CONGRATS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Sweet glennon
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK