`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News Story: UD Exquisite Redemption Arrived in Less than 1 Week! MJ auto on Card

Good News Story: UD Exquisite Redemption Arrived in Less than 1 Week! MJ auto on Card
I called this in on 16 Jan 2014...arrived today via FedEx (yay).

Appears to be in 9 or 9.5 condition. I think it is sexy, but only my opinion.

I was shocked at the wait time of 6 days. This may be because it was an older redemption (expired in 5 months)...was probably signed long ago and expedited the process.

These are my first ever UD redemption.

Topps and Panini usually turn out to be 18+ months and end up with a junky replacement.

Did I get lucky? I don't care at this point...

MJ Pic http://i.imgur.com/Yb3qJmE.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Good News Story: UD Exquisite Redemption Arrived in Less than 1 Week! MJ auto on Card
I turned an MJ redemption in in July and am still waiting, so yes, you got lucky ... but Panini got a 2010-11 Donruss Kobe auto to me in a week on an expired redemption card I pulled from one of those mixed blasters.

So yeah, obviously, I think it goes WAY quicker if they have it in-hand already.

RE: Good News Story: UD Exquisite Redemption Arrived in Less than 1 Week! MJ auto on Card
(01-16-2014, 10:57 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I turned an MJ redemption in in July and am still waiting, so yes, you got lucky ... but Panini got a 2010-11 Donruss Kobe auto to me in a week on an expired redemption card I pulled from one of those mixed blasters.

So yeah, obviously, I think it goes WAY quicker if they have it in-hand already.
Wow, not a cool wait time at all!!!!

I am generally anti-redemption because it is a total gamble in most cases, notably with Topps. Sports agents control when the big time players sign these cards. Many times, the cards go unsigned...what is a few $1000 to a guy who has a shoe contract for $30 mil? The collector gets left out in the cold.

Now I call the card company prior to scratching off redemption. I kindly ask if the given redemption has been signed yet. If they say "yes," I scratch off and initiate the redemption ASAP. If they say no, I hold onto it or trade/sell if it is something I don't want to wait for. I have done probably 4 different MJ redemption...most took 10-12 weeks to get to me. I guess this one was positive change!

Sorry to hear your experience was not as pleasant.

It's all good ... I logged onto the site today and it said they shipped it today ... but I haven't received the usual FedEx email or whatever, so hopefully tomorrow.

Glad you got yours, though ... very nice!

(01-17-2014, 02:29 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: It's all good ... I logged onto the site today and it said they shipped it today ... but I haven't received the usual FedEx email or whatever, so hopefully tomorrow.

Glad you got yours, though ... very nice!
I never got one either and bam! it showed up
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(01-17-2014, 05:39 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: I never got one either and bam! it showed up
Awesome!

Sweetness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-29-2014, 02:53 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sweetness
It was nice to get some love from UD for a change!