Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Upcoming Case Break of 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Basketball

Upcoming Case Break of 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Basketball
Hello everyone..

I am new to these Beckett Forums but would love to get active in selling, trading and helping people complete their sets.

I break boxes and cases of various products for myself...and will try to post those breaks I assume on this forum as they occur.

I just pre-ordered a case of 2013-14 Panini Gold Stadard which you can check out their product configuration and pictures from the link below.

http://forloveofhomeplate.com/panini-gol...asketball/

Cheers!

Ed
[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

RE: Upcoming Case Break of 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Basketball
Nice. Look forward to the results!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Cant wait to see what u pull and WELCOME
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Hey! I'm glad to see another Case/box breker has surfaced on these forums. I don't buy wax, just singles so I am always looking for good breaks to pick up my singles. Good luck with the Gold Standard and I look forward to doing business with you, hopefully in the near future if you pull any Cavs or Clippers stuff!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-19-2014, 02:48 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hey! I'm glad to see another Case/box breker has surfaced on these forums. I don't buy wax, just singles so I am always looking for good breaks to pick up my singles. Good luck with the Gold Standard and I look forward to doing business with you, hopefully in the near future if you pull any Cavs or Clippers stuff!
Thanks TBarn291....

As I am new to the Beckett Marketplace I see they have their "Organize" system....as advice once I do a break should I put my cards up for trade that I am not keeping there? I know I will have to build some credibility here first just didn't know what the best practice is...especially if I end up trading people common cards to fill sets etc....seems like a lot of listing work!

[Image: Zg60sg4.png]