`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Contenders Playoff Ticket vs Rookie Ticket

2013 Contenders Playoff Ticket vs Rookie Ticket
OK so I delete the other thread as there was some serious confusion as to my question. So I will try to better explain myself.

Purchased these 2 cards Regular and Variation and have received them so they are in hand. They are not Rookie Tickets but Playoff Tickets which are suppose to be numbered to /99. As you can see they do not have any numbering on them whatsoever and I have looked at other Playoff Tickets that are numbered with silver in color and stamped not sticker like Upper Deck.

Do you think Panini is trying something different or just a miss on the machine?

I have checked eBay for others but have yet to find another one but what are the odds that these are the only 2 without numbering? 1 of each variation?

[Image: GiovaniBernardContendersPlayoffTicketVar...g~original]

[Image: GiovaniBernardContendersPlayoffTicketReg...g~original]
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: 2013 Contenders Playoff Ticket vs Rookie Ticket
I think you just have errors that didnt get stamped. Did you search thru all of them to see if it was common? I look thru some Bernards but didnt check other players. Kinda wierd you got both versions that way.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-13-2014, 05:30 PM)branesergen Wrote: I think you just have errors that didnt get stamped. Did you search thru all of them to see if it was common? I look thru some Bernards but didnt check other players. Kinda wierd you got both versions that way.
I checked for other players and couldn't find any, I found both by chance and made offers that they accepted but didn't want to say anything until I knew they were mine just in case. But even if they are errors still pretty nice kinda like my own Championship tickets in my own way LOL. Still weird that its one of each.

My Bucket

(01-13-2014, 05:06 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: OK so I delete the other thread as there was some serious confusion as to my question. So I will try to better explain myself.

Purchased these 2 cards Regular and Variation and have received them so they are in hand. They are not Rookie Tickets but Playoff Tickets which are suppose to be numbered to /99. As you can see they do not have any numbering on them whatsoever and I have looked at other Playoff Tickets that are numbered with silver in color and stamped not sticker like Upper Deck.

Do you think Panini is trying something different or just a miss on the machine?

I have checked eBay for others but have yet to find another one but what are the odds that these are the only 2 without numbering? 1 of each variation?

[Image: GiovaniBernardContendersPlayoffTicketVar...g~original]

[Image: GiovaniBernardContendersPlayoffTicketReg...g~original]
Your right these should both be numbered to /99 as all "playoff" cards are, I have a couple(not Bernard) an they are numbered to /99....I have the Kenny Stills and it says New Orleans Chargers...lol

One without the stars is the variation of the RC.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(01-14-2014, 12:47 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: One without the stars is the variation of the RC.
Yes I know this!
My Bucket

Nice pickups though! BUT, I'm still confused why they went overboard with the autos though.

Regular
Variation
Regular/99
Variation/99
Regular Cracked Ice/21
Variation Cracked Ice/21
And both 1/1s!

Dayum, I think they over did it this year...
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(01-14-2014, 07:06 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Nice pickups though! BUT, I'm still confused why they went overboard with the autos though.

Regular
Variation
Regular/99
Variation/99
Regular Cracked Ice/21
Variation Cracked Ice/21
And both 1/1s!

Dayum, I think they over did it this year...

I do agree but I think it also might be a good thing so there are better boxes out there for everyone not just the lucky few.
My Bucket