`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 & 2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball Case Rips - Results w/Pics on Imgur

2011-12 & 2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball Case Rips - Results w/Pics on Imgur
I ripped 2 cases this week: 1 x 2011-12 UD Exquisite and 1 x 2012-13 UD Exquisite. Note: I also did a 2011 UD Exquisite Football case, but I will post that in the football forum.

Results: I pulled 4 MJ autos - 2 x dimensions autos, 1 x Booklet Champs auto xx/50, and 1 x redemption card for a xx/23 MJ auto. I called UD about the auto redemption before I scratched of the serial # to ensure it was already in stock...they said "yes," so I scratched it off and read them the serial # over the phone to have it sent to me. No Lebrons in the break. The other hits were average at best...probably the best non-MJ were the low serialized dual Hakeem and Clyde auto, magic/west dual auto, bird dimensions, etc. Since I live in NC, many of the UNC hits will go well here...Roy Williams, Kenny Smith, Geroge Karl, MJ, etc. Overall, I am generally "happy," but was hoping for a bit more star power, so I am "overjoyed" based on the money I spent...but I know this is a gamble, so its all good.

If anyone sees anything they like, shoot me a msg. Probably going to toss many of these on the bay at some point in the near future (dr_meatloaf_auctions).

Pictures:

Click this link for the high res imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/l4zhc

Meatloaf in NC

RE: 2011-12 & 2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball Case Rips - Results w/Pics on Imgur
Nice stuff in there for sure! I live in Greensboro so I can vouch that a lot of the NC stuff would sell well here at card shows and such. I'm actually a Buckeye though, so if you pulled a nice Havlicek or Jerry Lucas auto I'd be interested!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2011-12 & 2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball Case Rips - Results w/Pics on Imgur
(01-12-2014, 06:54 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Nice stuff in there for sure! I live in Greensboro so I can vouch that a lot of the NC stuff would sell well here at card shows and such. I'm actually a Buckeye though, so if you pulled a nice Havlicek or Jerry Lucas auto I'd be interested!
Will remember for the future! Thanks!

wow that's some pretty stuff. that Jordan booklet auto is a beauty

(01-13-2014, 04:04 AM)folkertino Wrote: wow that's some pretty stuff. that Jordan booklet auto is a beauty
Thanks, yeah, it appears to the the top pull from the break

Awesome pulls man congrats on those. I am interested in the Bird auto I will send a PM to you.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(01-13-2014, 09:19 AM)kevinr Wrote: Awesome pulls man congrats on those. I am interested in the Bird auto I will send a PM to you.
Thanks, man, please do the PM, looking forward to it. The bird is a beauty.

Thinking about buying some more cases of Exquisite...mostly because I love MJ and UD has him tied into an auto contract...anyone think Flawless is a better buy?

Got this in the mail today....redeemed from this rip

MJ auto on card...

http://i.imgur.com/Yb3qJmE.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MJ championship auto booklet spoken for / committed to sale, fyi