`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for any Seattle, Kaepernick, BGS Rookies or..

looking for any Seattle, Kaepernick, BGS Rookies or..
other things that peak my interest. check me for trades..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: looking for any Seattle, Kaepernick or..
bump.
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

couple sweet deals done, what else is out there..?

bump.

Sent you a trade offer.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Pretty sure i sent an offer! lol I'm still learning the ropes on the site. Let me know if you got it!

Pretty sure i sent an offer! lol I'm still learning the ropes on the site. Let me know if you got it!

replied, thanks for the offers guys..