`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade

Looking to trade
Haven't been on here in a year or two, and completely redoing my organize. I am about halfway through that but getting too anxious lol. Still have plenty to add and will be doing so soon. Sorry but no scans yet either, but if you go through my organize and see something you like will be happy to give you a look. Not looking for anything in particular just looking to trade!!!!

-Lee

If your looking for a specific person to trade let me know chances are I have plenty unlisted

RE: Looking to trade
You only show 78 items in your organizer and it show nothing when you click on your football. It could explain why no one has offered. Plus I was told you have to have cards in your trade organizer in order to trade here.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

RE: Looking to trade
YOU MUST MARK THEM FOR TRADE. GO TO ORGANIZE, CLICK ON LAYOUT THEN SELECT TRADE. IT WILL GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO MARK FOR TRADE. I AM LOOKING FOR A TRADE. COLLECT COWBOYS & PLAYERS IN MICHIGAN WOLVERINES UNIFORM.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).