`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Rivers PC

Austin Rivers PC
I finally got around to scanning my Austin Rivers PC. Its not as big as some others on the site, but I still love it none the less. I would also like to thank all of the traders that helped me build this PC and I hope to make many more Smile

[Image: rivers0001_zps21226eee.jpg]
[Image: rivers0002_zpsfbba0bef.jpg]
[Image: rivers0003_zps9e85fa51.jpg]
[Image: rivers0004_zps05bbfe7f.jpg]
[Image: rivers0005_zpsf9eed09e.jpg]
[Image: rivers0006_zps588110be.jpg]
[Image: rivers0007_zpsc10cad16.jpg]
[Image: rivers0008_zps93afb23a.jpg]
[Image: rivers0009_zpsb1d4f4be.jpg]

[Image: rivers0010_zps9cf74dfd.jpg]
[Image: rivers0011_zps298582a5.jpg]

Thanks for looking Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: Austin Rivers PC
Wow man! Great collection you have going. Those Immaculate patches are beauties! I look forward to seeing more.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-11-2014, 05:04 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow man! Great collection you have going. Those Immaculate patches are beauties! I look forward to seeing more.
Thanks a lot man! I really loved all the different patches in Immaculate. I hope they bring it back this year.
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards

Those Immaculate cards are so PRETTY dude! Just an awesome start to a collection!

Thanks man! They are definitely my two favorites Smile
(01-11-2014, 11:03 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Those Immaculate cards are so PRETTY dude! Just an awesome start to a collection!

Great collection. I really like the Gold Standard card, it was under rated in my opinion. Of course the Immaculate stuff is amazing! Most of us in Boston are rooting for him as we heard all about him growing up from Doc and in the press. I just checked his stats and it looks like he is getting more minutes as of late, and his production has increased as a result. I hope he finds a way of getting a chance to establish himself.

You make me want to take the time to post my Sullinger PC.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Have you come across any cards of him in a Duke uni? I'd like one for me PC and I Haven't seen one yet.

It looks like I might have to settle for a copy of the Nolan Smith/Rivers dual auto that you have there.
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

Thanks man! I really like the Gold Standard cards as well, can't go wrong with a on-card auto Smile He is getting some more minutes now because Jrue Holiday is hurt. He is playing a TON better than last year, much more efficient. Please share your Sully PC I would love to see it Smile
(01-12-2014, 01:30 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Great collection. I really like the Gold Standard card, it was under rated in my opinion. Of course the Immaculate stuff is amazing! Most of us in Boston are rooting for him as we heard all about him growing up from Doc and in the press. I just checked his stats and it looks like he is getting more minutes as of late, and his production has increased as a result. I hope he finds a way of getting a chance to establish himself.

You make me want to take the time to post my Sullinger PC.

(01-12-2014, 09:08 PM)goduke Wrote: Have you come across any cards of him in a Duke uni? I'd like one for me PC and I Haven't seen one yet.

It looks like I might have to settle for a copy of the Nolan Smith/Rivers dual auto that you have there.
No he doesn't Sad It would be cool if he did.