`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been away for almost year...My new stuff.(scans)

Been away for almost year...My new stuff.(scans)
Hi,

I have not logged in to my Beckett account for almost a year now. Sorry if anyone sent me offers that did not respond to. My ORG is no where near accurate so I am currently not attempting to trade until I can get it updated. I just want to share my bigger pulls and ebay pickups since I last signed in. As well as some of the bigger cards I have pulled and sold this year. I am a Bowman Chrome junkie and I only need 4 prospect autographs from the 3 2013 Bowman releases to complete the set (Puig, Colin Moran, Kohl Stewart, Cord Sandberg). But anyhow I hope you enjoy.

[Image: IMG_zpsf2f84cdc.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsc6c42029.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002_zps27a17647.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003_zpsf0b8ec11.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004_zps640f7138.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0005_zpsdd54ed39.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006_zpsb897f9f1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0007_zpsc41ea677.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008_zps71587c05.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0009_zpsc7a388b8.jpg]

RE: Been away for almost year...My new stuff.(scans)
Welcome Back and nice pickups!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Wow!! Lots of nice cards!!!
Welcome back!!
Love the Jackie Bradley, Jr. Auto .... nice to see a real rookie autograph instead of a 'initial' auto like MM and WM Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow that's just a few big pickups

Yeah...Thats about 35% of my pickups for the year, but I think they were the best so I just scanned what I felt were the nicest and coolest ones.
(01-11-2014, 12:18 PM)rentzington Wrote: Wow that's just a few big pickups

Nice pick ups. I have a bunch of base Morans. I could probably part with one
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(01-11-2014, 12:27 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Yeah...Thats about 35% of my pickups for the year, but I think they were the best so I just scanned what I felt were the nicest and coolest ones.
If I took all the money I spend on boxes and casebreaks and put it to singles I'd do much better....but it just doesnt have the same thrill.

My new addiction has become online casebreaks

I hear ya there...there is no better feeling than box breaks. But I never ever get the card I want out of boxes. I pull nice stuff sometimes but usually never the card I was hoping for when bought the box.
(01-11-2014, 02:12 PM)rentzington Wrote: If I took all the money I spend on boxes and casebreaks and put it to singles I'd do much better....but it just doesnt have the same thrill.

My new addiction has become online casebreaks

What would you be looking for? My ORG is a disaster right now. I have paypal as well.
(01-11-2014, 12:32 PM)iconms Wrote: Nice pick ups. I have a bunch of base Morans. I could probably part with one

Very nice cards! Welcome back

Nice pickup. That is a good way to come back.