`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LTTF ALL Earnhardt cards.
01-10-2014, 07:18 PM
LTTF ALL Earnhardt cards.
Jr., Sr., Ralph, Kerry, Jeffrey. I collect ALL Earnhardt cards and am looking to make some trades. Finally got all my auto and ru entered in to ORG so please take a look and let's make a trade!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: LTTF ALL Earnhardt cards.
Hello my friend! I'd love to work another trade with you. I went through and marked a some of my Earnhardt cards for you and sent an offer. Take Care! - Jason

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- E. Hosmer, M. Moustakas, B. Starling, R. Howard, L. Harrell -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson, Female Drivers Past & Present -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
01-11-2014, 05:44 AM
Sent you a TO and a trade message, thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
01-11-2014, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 12:32 PM by forthebirds.)
(01-10-2014 11:51 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Hello my friend! I'd love to work another trade with you. I went through and marked a some of my Earnhardt cards for you and sent an offer. Take Care! - Jason

Nice cards. I added more that she liked from you so if I had a couple more you wanted the ball is in your court. Always a pleasure to deal with you my friend.
(01-11-2014 05:44 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  Sent you a TO and a trade message, thank you.

Jerry

Thanks for the trade sent it back to you again I think we just about have this one ironed out.

Kale

[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]
01-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Sent open offer.

[Image: KobeBryant1997-98FinestSilverRainbow.jpg]

PHOTO BUCKET TO CARDS FOR TRADE/SALE

01-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Pm sent

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
01-13-2014, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 11:51 PM by spazmatastic.)
I've got some sweet Dale Sr. cards in my ORG. See if you need any of them and LMK.

Oh yeah, I think I have some Jr. cards marked FT and maybe a Jeffrey one in there too.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
01-14-2014, 06:27 PM
(01-13-2014 07:10 AM)kct1 Wrote:  Sent open offer.

Thanks for the large trade. I hope to complete it soon it's hard to choose you have a lot to offer!

[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]