`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch out for adding to ORG and dups

RE: Watch out for adding to ORG and dups
They introduced coins, but they are forgetting their core business and doing that can ruin a company. Wake up Beckett.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

Yes for us that have 7000+ cards for trade I can't catch everything or just delete my org and re do it as it took me a month to get everything in there, find out I have dupes and some cards probably I added but isn't even listed.. Sometimes is says saving cards to org and never goes away so I push add to org again and puts like 3 of same cards when I didn't even know it out the first card.. Now when I add card i just put in a different folder and make sure everything is being added them move it to right folder..
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

Hello,

Is anyone having problems adding cards and not being able to view the folder after adding them to the organizer? I can see the total number of cards increase, but cant see and bring up the list of cards in the player's folder.

I havent been able to do this for about a week.

Thanks,

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

(01-20-2014, 12:44 PM)Dukester Wrote: Hello,

Is anyone having problems adding cards and not being able to view the folder after adding them to the organizer? I can see the total number of cards increase, but cant see and bring up the list of cards in the player's folder.

I havent been able to do this for about a week.

Thanks,

Addressed in a thread over in help area..ORG problems

thanks..All set now...

(01-20-2014, 05:07 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Addressed in a thread over in help area..ORG problems

New one today 1/21/14 1300 EST
I added a Ozuna refractor..the OPG adding cards spins and spins..after 5 min I stop it and go to ORG..loaded All Items since that is all that seems to work right now and search for Ozuna.
There were 4 COPIES!! 3 DUPS this time..
Wow!!
The site is acting stranger than ever

God, how I wish I could start up my own site! Anyone care to join me?

Just to continue to document issue..folks need to check ORG for dups when adding cards and the OPG spins and does not load.
Yesterday afternoon the OPG stopped working when loading a card.
This morning 0630 1/22/14 EST there was the card in my ORG, but it was duplicated. 2 copies..
This seems to be the regular outcome when either ORG or OPG stop loading

Think I figured it out.
Today 1350 2/3/14 EST
The OPG was adding a card and it was spinning for a minute of longer and I decided not to wait.
WHEN I STOP the spinning...that is when a dup card is added to ORG..
Since the OPG spins for a long time at random intervals..I get impatient..

I check my ORG periodically to see if dups are added.

This Glitch was been reported in HELP area as wel..just check your ORG is OPG spins a long time adding cards

(02-03-2014, 01:53 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Think I figured it out.
Today 1350 2/3/14 EST
The OPG was adding a card and it was spinning for a minute of longer and I decided not to wait.
WHEN I STOP the spinning...that is when a dup card is added to ORG..
Since the OPG spins for a long time at random intervals..I get impatient..

I check my ORG periodically to see if dups are added.

This Glitch was been reported in HELP area as wel..just check your ORG is OPG spins a long time adding cards
In the past, simply stopping the spinning wouldn't matter. The green "item successfully added" banner would pop-up before I could enter the next card, and the previous item would be ORG'd even though I stopped the spinning.

Are you guys stopping the spinning and trying to re-enter the same card immediately?

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint