`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got this beauty from Topps today

RE: Got this beauty from Topps today
(01-10-2014, 01:29 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: nice! although it looks like wil myers has been teaching him how to autograph -.-
Wow. I was thinking the exact same thing. Too bad they're shortcutting their sigs.
(01-10-2014, 05:08 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice card. Hope that Topps will start sending me some redemptions soon.
I have one enroute. The Fedex # actually tracked it and it's out of PA and on the road. Monday, I'd guess ... nothing really good. Chrome Jeff Ames. But at least they're shipping stuff out
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-10-2014, 01:29 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: nice! although it looks like wil myers has been teaching him how to autograph -.-
+1 LOL (though his MMY looks alot better that Wil's Mm) Congrats on your redemption.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

What a beauty congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

How do you guys find out who has signed their cards? I'm waiting on 6 redemptions and want some ammo when I start calling Topps in May for my redemptions.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

(01-17-2014, 10:00 AM)fgarvis Wrote: How do you guys find out who has signed their cards? I'm waiting on 6 redemptions and want some ammo when I start calling Topps in May for my redemptions.
http://toppscards.tumblr.com/

nice ! probably just the scan ,but it looks like the upper left corner has an issue,plmk i would do all of these for it if it's mint
'04 /999
[Image: mauerspxautogu_zpsab477b69.jpg]
'08
[Image: hamiltonmasterpieceauto_zpsaeaf26ad.jpg]
'05
[Image: wrighttoppsauto_zps23ab02c1.jpg]