`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
In two breaks tonight...

In two breaks tonight...
Had never done any group breaks until my first last night...I used to break a ton of my own, but have slowly stepped back....

Yesterday, was in on a half case break of Contenders with my Lions and pulled a Joseph Fauria AU RC and Theo Riddick variation auto!

Tonight, i'm in on 2 breaks with three different teams, all for Topps Chrome half case breaks....

I've got the Pats and Jets in one
Lions in the other break....

Wish me some major mojo in that first one!!!!!!! Super excited!!!
Slowly starting to get back into it....

RE: In two breaks tonight...
Good luck! Though, be careful, you can spend a lot more than what you think VERY quickly! I went a bit overboard through last year and spent way too much money on them. Definitely got some good cards, but spent way more than I would have buying stuff....

Good luck, land me some 264/s...

(01-08-2014, 08:49 PM)qbcollectorlionsfan Wrote: Had never done any group breaks until my first last night...I used to break a ton of my own, but have slowly stepped back....

Yesterday, was in on a half case break of Contenders with my Lions and pulled a Joseph Fauria AU RC and Theo Riddick variation auto!

Tonight, i'm in on 2 breaks with three different teams, all for Topps Chrome half case breaks....

I've got the Pats and Jets in one
Lions in the other break....

Wish me some major mojo in that first one!!!!!!! Super excited!!!
Here's to some Kendrell and Geno mojo....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Best of luck man. Post results if you get the chance.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins