`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with the C2CXchange

RE: Problem with the C2CXchange
Now..my wants are not showing up..no stars!!! I have double checked. My wants are listed correctly, but the trade page says none listed in trade and yet they have the cards available and I have the cards as wants.

Everyday it is something..
Maybe I should call into the radio show an ask what is going on??

(01-10-2014, 07:55 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Now..my wants are not showing up..no stars!!! I have double checked. My wants are listed correctly, but the trade page says none listed in trade and yet they have the cards available and I have the cards as wants.

Everyday it is something..
Maybe I should call into the radio show an ask what is going on??
Yep, no stars for wants/trade for either.

Don't worry, when "live chat" comes on I'll ask about it and I'm sure they'll have an answer. Just like yesterday when I asked about the speed. They actually asked what my issue was and what browser I used. I then received no response and just like the trade function I got timed out.

I'm going to dig up some old pennies I have and add them to the Coin section so I can be frustrated with that too.

The sheer lack of communication is magnifying these situations.

And the search function for sorting by autos/game used/rookies/ ect is gone for me again.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

It's okay guys, I got an email from Beckett today trying to sell me embroidered purses for 20% off. As soon as those sell out, I'm sure they'll glance over your issues.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I bet they pitch those purses on the radio show.

My stars are back!!!
I wish if they were undergoing maintenance or something they would let us know..save us a lot of.."What is going on"!!! type stuff

I just used your post.....if we can keep out the smart comments and I will try and direct beckett to see this thread in help
Post Org issues here
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

My org today is running awfully slow. Its taking me 5+ minutes to reply to one comment on one of my trades and its still loading. It reminds me of the first time I was ever on dial-up internet in the mid 90's. The forums are working fine though, but the org. not so much.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(01-11-2014, 10:34 AM)floydtown Wrote: I just used your post.....if we can keep out the smart comments and I will try and direct beckett to see this thread in help
Post Org issues here
Hard to avoid some smart comments when you consistently get no response about any of the issues and even though there are numerous issues with the card section they feel the need to add a coin section and radio show. Come on. What are they telling us. That they really don't care. Like I said, after an initial response on the "live chat" they didn't bother responding again and I got timed out. The real frustrating thing is that as bad as it is, I have sooooo much time invested I just have to live with it.

BTW - you showed some initial interest in my timing out problem in trade when I first posted about it, sent me a PM that somebody named Traci was looking into it but that was all I heard.

I think after being ignored for so long and still paying for Total Access I have a little reason to be frustrated.

I guess you can file this in the smart comments section too.