`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1:24 die cast cars

1:24 die cast cars
hello all. new to the boards. just seeing if there is any interest in anyone wanting to buy or trade for the diecasts that i have. when i was a mechanic i would buy a car 2 a month. either from my snap on dealer, mac, or matco. i do have a couple that are signed. i know i have a Dale jr auto 1:24. lmk. and if i am not doing this right, i apologize forehand. thanks for the time.

RE: 1:24 die cast cars
You would just need to add them to your org so that way everybody knows what you have and they can send you trade offers.

(01-07-2014, 05:57 PM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: You would just need to add them to your org so that way everybody knows what you have and they can send you trade offers.
thanks for the help.

Welcome to the racing forum, joe. I am sorry that I didn't post sooner but I have been off the site for about a week. I can't believe that the other regulars here haven't posted.
I don't really deal with die-cast much and probably don't have anything to trade for some 1/24ths, esp. if they are AU'd. I mostly just get 1/64th scale ones that I buy in stores from time to time.
I am sure the Racing Forum would love to see some pictures of the cars you have though!

Ok I am new to this Forum stuff. I am interested in what you have for sale. not sure how to see what you have.
Any help would be great.

(04-01-2014, 06:10 AM)joshvet Wrote: Ok I am new to this Forum stuff. I am interested in what you have for sale. not sure how to see what you have.
Any help would be great.
The best way to find out would be to send 'snappyjoe75' a PM (personal message). Look at his original post ( aka "OP" ) and click the 'PM' link on the bottom left of his post. Let him know what thread you are talking about and ask some questions.