Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion 13/14

Dominion 13/14
Hey all,

Wow that is all that i can say about this product... absolutely disappointed. So i buy 3 boxes of this crap and open them every damn card the edges are bent and corners are bent. It looks like whoever cut the sticker is a moron and it doesn't fit the cardboard so that is why the sides and corners are bent and looks like crap... All i can say is i am going to raise hell for this when i talk to Panini. So Disappointing...

RE: Dominion 13/14
Ouch. That hurts. Let us know how you make out. For that kind of coin it seems like the quality control should be way better than that. Well, quality control should be good with any price point but for Dominion that sounds horrible.
Go Avs Go!

Took a fantastic product and turned it into an absolute bust. They should have just passed on it this year and put all the efforts into National Treasures that is replacing it. This is not $200 a pack product. 3 cases later I just sit and stare at it wondering how I was duped.

Well Attempt #1 went like this:

First called 2 times didn't leave message. Then decided to see if I could email them. So i found this area that you could but it is only for donations and stuff (typed for like 10 mins until i realized it wasn't going to CS)...went to where you start replacing the cards...turns out if you mess up there is no back key for this part...finally got one card but then couldn't figure out how to get up to the 25 that you can do at one time...sigh...called the third time no answer still so i left a very rude message (somehow restrained for cursing them out) on the answer machine...Today they didn't call me...So attempt 2 will be tomorrow...

Well attempt #2 went like this:

Called 3 times before i got a person then they transferred me to the damaged card dept. which the phone rang for like 5 mins (no answer). Called back got the same person again (i guess their job is to push buttons all day or not answer the phone must only have one person working as well) lite into her so she took my info down so i guess they would get back to me. I also said that b/c of this experience i probably wouldn't buy their product again and she said something like whatever ( I can't remember the exact response though). The person in damaged card never called me back. So then i have posted on their facebook about my experience and waiting to hear back from them. Can't wait for Monday Sad

hear anything back yet?

well i called yesterday no one returned my call but FINALLY after a week i get a call...i figured out how to send the cards back so they got them today the only thing that is frustrating about the website thing is they dont tell you how to go back on the cards for a different card b/c u can do up to 25 cards and submit it and the cards are numbered 1-100 instead of what is on the card like no. d-sd which it takes a while to find the player your looking for...and i am also getting my some redemptions replaced...but just from what i have compared 11/12 dominion to this year's i probably wont buy another box of the stuff and might stay away from panini for a long long time...i mean i was SO mad and disappointed about this i was thinking of dropping collecting cards this whole week...

I'd be pretty pissed off if i paid that much for a pack and pulled an autograph rookie card that's BV is 8 dollars. And that's your big hit pull. HA! So hard to buy domionion but some of the stuff looks so sweet.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches