`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I built a box of 12-13 Absolute

I built a box of 12-13 Absolute
Some of you may know and some of you may not know but I love the 12-13 Absolute basketball. Every break I seem to get something that I end up putting in the PC. It gave me an idea to build a box that way I would spend approximately the cost of a box but definitely get some PC stuff.

Current price of Absolute is in the $70 range. Building a box in that price range would be very difficult. This product was about $140-ush when it came out so I figured I would use the $120 mark as my guide and really kind of shoot for under $100.

The Breaks are 3 autos
[Image: IMG_NEW_zps53910e02.jpg]
The Top left corner on the David Robinson is dog-eared but that is my fault. It was in an ill-fitting top loader and I dropped it. THe carnage is a terribly dog-eared Admiral autograph. The rest of the card is great though.

Another hit from a box of Absolute is either a 4th auto or a relic. I went with a relic.
[Image: IMG_NEW_0001_zpsbf2027aa.jpg]

Lastly, every box I have broken has had either a vet /499 or a spectrum. My build a box budget afforded one of each.
[Image: IMG_NEW_0002_zps4d4f0978.jpg]

Total costs for this box was $96.93.

I am actually working on a second box almost by accident. I had picked up several different PC Absolute pieces at really good prices and it practically just happened organically.

Thoughts? Opinions??
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: I built a box of 12-13 Absolute
Nice oneal
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: I built a box of 12-13 Absolute
I like the Robinson and the Jefferson patch, nice job.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]