Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need a new MJ auto: Update- GOT ONE!!

RE: Need a new MJ auto: Suggestions?
Update...GOT ONE!

I spent the past 24 hours or so haggling back and forth for this card and I got it for what I believe to be a VERY solid price.

Positives: low print run (/25), super high-end product (Chronology), Bulls uniform (must have!), already graded (BGS 9, 10 auto), also a relic card! It's also numbered to his Olympic number (9). Don't really care, but kinda cool.

Negative: Sticker auto. Pretty much the only drawback to this card.

Price: $700 delivered. Right around the supposed book value, but again, bv is pretty much irrelevant with high-end MJ autos.

Here it is!

[Image: mynewMJauto_zpsd40e7230.jpg]

Obviously not in hand yet, but I am SO pumped. I LOVE that it's an all-star relic. Definitely a unique feature that you don't see much except on those new patch cards out of Panini. I kinda wish the picture of MJ was in those cactus all-star jerseys from, was that 96 I think? That way everything would match. Still a great card, IMHO, and will undoubtedly be the centerpiece of my collection. Thanks for all the input and help, hope this meets with beckett community approval!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Need a new MJ auto: Update- GOT ONE!!
Man that card is sick. Congrats! For 700 you can't beat a Jersey auto. The best part I think it's the blue swatch because I believe that would be from his all-star Jersey?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice.
I saw that too,
I was seriously considering the Engraved Endorsements from the same seller for the BIN price and now it's almost at BIN price under auction and will likely go way higher!

He's got some nice auto's!

I think you made a good choice!!!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

SICK!! Congrats man! I bet you're going to be looking at that baby everyday for weeks!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(01-23-2014, 12:45 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Nice.
I saw that too,
I was seriously considering the Engraved Endorsements from the same seller for the BIN price and now it's almost at BIN price under auction and will likely go way higher!

He's got some nice auto's!

I think you made a good choice!!!
Yeah that guy has a ton of nice stuff and has sold even more of it in the past if you check his history. It's insane! His collection must have been unbelievable before he started selling. He had listed this card originally w/ a BIN of $750 which felt really low already, just decided to offer him $700 on the off chance he would take it, and he did!

Thanks for the comments everyone Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Man awesome card, I only have 3 Jordan auto's and none have him in the bull's jersey. That is my next goal.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Very cool looking Jordan! Congrats on the pickup. $700 sounds like a really nice price.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

nice mj, i love the all star jersey piece
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Nasty pick-up! I like the fact they used an all-star swatch Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Very nice! Congrats on the pickup
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666