`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andretti autographed tire with mystery signature

Andretti autographed tire with mystery signature
I just picked up an unused NASCAR tire with the signatures of Michael and Mario Andretti on it. There is also a third Signature that I cant Identify. I would like to know who it is, how I can authenticate it and an approximate value. Please help.

I don't know why my pictures are not showing up. I have resized them twice now. If you think you can help email me at fross60200@yahoo.com and I can send you the pictures

thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Andretti autographed tire with mystery signature
I can't see the pics and therefore can't help you with identification. I can help with the pic issue though.
Don't use the attachment feature to add pics to your posts. It has never worked right. You should use a photo-sharing site like Photobucket or ImageShack. Then post the IMG link into your thread here. The picture will show up in your post.
This should help you and I hope that we can help you figure out the 3rd signature.

thanks for the uploading tip. This is the mystery signature

photo IMG_20140112_132202_627_zps4f26efb1.jpg

This is Mario Andretti

photo IMG_20140112_132219_452_zps355b0697.jpg

and this is Michael

photo IMG_20140112_132234_107_zps0ed5f32a.jpg

i have no idea. I am headed to work but have you checked to see if jeff andretti signature looks like. thats his other son. if its a v it could be jimmy vassar mabye. I will try to reseach
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]