Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm Baaaaaacccckkkk

I'm Baaaaaacccckkkk
Greetings Beckett friends.

As some of you probably noticed, I haven't been around much (probably especially noticed if you tried to send me a trade offer!)

I really have no excuse for not being in better contact, and I'm sorry and frankly quite embarassed about it. The truth is we had some life issues to sort through - my wife lost her job, then started a new business which required every spare cent we had to support at first. On the positive side, my girls are growing older (I guess I was under the impression they'd stay toddlers forever or something) and are more involved taking more of my time. Finally, I was admitted as a partner to my CPA firm, which also required a lot of time preparing etc.

Bottom line, I don't think I've bought a single card since last January, and I hadn't even logged into the site in nearly that long as well.

Now that things have settled back down, I'm ready to jump back into participating on the site and trading. I won't be quite as omnipresent as I have been in the past (especially with tax season just around the corner) but do plan to start collecting again in 2014.

My apologies to those who sent trade offers or PMs during my self-imposed sabbatical, and to the rest of the mod team for leaving them hanging as well.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

RE: I'm Baaaaaacccckkkk
Welcome back, Chris!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

CONGRATS ON PARTNER, HOPE BUSINESS IS GOOD, N GIRLS R HEALTHY. WELCOME BACK! NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Daughters are awesome! They take all of your time and it's worth it.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Welcome back to the fold!!!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]