• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great mail day! (Trade)

RE: Great mail day! (Trade)
I have this if interested. Got it during my short lived catchers PC. LMK

[Image: IMG_zps3ef5a2f1.jpg]
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

mccann will only be behind the plate for the first couple. mb after tex is gone, theyll move him to first or definitely DH. thats 2(?) years away, right?
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(01-05-2014, 10:10 AM)capncush Wrote: mccann will only be behind the plate for the first couple. mb after tex is gone, theyll move him to first or definitely DH. thats 2(?) years away, right?
Yeah, i think so. That's kinda what I'm thinking, too!
(01-05-2014, 10:09 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: I have this if interested. Got it during my short lived catchers PC. LMK
Yes, Very interested!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Offer sent...

(01-05-2014, 10:05 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I certainly don't expect McCann to make his full 5 years, but Romine is 25 not 21. Those 5 years are basically the meat of what could be his career. Now he'll just be on the bench. I don't think they ever gave him a real shot. Last year he had a couple flashes but it's hard to show anything when you're sitting behind Chris friggin Stewart. I have no idea if Romine will be anything, but it's just frustrating that the young guys aren't given an every day job to work it out. Now Murphy will likely play every day in Scranton so Romine is odd man out basically. The same thing happened with Nunez. It's hard to show anything when you only play every 3 days. Other organizations (ahem Cubs) let their young guys work it out at the major league level. I guess when you are expected to contend every year like New York, you don't have the luxury. In that case, trade Romine to the Cubs please! I'd love to see what he can do over a whole year.
Haha I am confused...who are you a fan of? I feel like I've seen you take about Yankees, Dbacks and then have season tickets to the Cubs. You're sending mixed signals!
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Good prospect pick ups. nice McCann pick up but wrong Uniform. lol. what show is this that you are talking of Mitch. I might have to make some "time to see the family" trips down for the shows.

(01-06-2014, 12:06 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Good prospect pick ups. nice McCann pick up but wrong Uniform. lol. what show is this that you are talking of Mitch. I might have to make some "time to see the family" trips down for the shows.
Thanks!
He had a Bowman Chrome Clarkin that I passed on. Probably a good card to pick up. Oh well.
It was really a small dinky show ... Probably 15 -20 dealers, small room, free admission. Sheridan suites hotel in Ft Lauderdale ... W.cypress creek rd. first Friday & Saturday of every month, so they say. It was small, but the only show in town, and the biggest (and only) I've been to since I moved from NY!
I know that I won't be in town for the Feb show, but will go in March. Let me know if you'll be in the area at that time.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.