`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to Make as Many Trades as Possible

RE: Frozen In North Dakota and Looking to Make as Many Trades as Possible
(03-01-2014, 09:38 AM)douginc Wrote: Offer sent from sunny Florida. Gonna be 75 today, lol (sorry)
Thanks for the offer. I couldn't find anything at this time but do appreciate you taking the time to make an offer. I was in Florida at the beginning of February and am jealous of your weather, lol.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Looking to Make as Many Trades as Possible
Weekend Bump! Looking to make lots of trades! Send me those offers or my wife is going to make me do work around the house.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Sent a offer over to ya.
[Image: packers.jpg]

(03-15-2014, 11:45 AM)jennings85collector Wrote: Sent a offer over to ya.
Thank you for the offer and for the trade. I look forward to trading with you again sometime.

Weekend Bump! Looking to make trades!

Rainy Weekend Bump! Looking to make trades!

Glorious Summer Weekend Bump!