Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to Make Lots of Trades

RE: Minus 45 Degrees in North Dakota Looking to Make Lots of Trades
(03-01-2014, 09:52 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: offer sent. thanks
Thank you for the open offer. I have sent you a counteroffer. I appreciate you taking the time to send me the offer.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Looking to Make Lots of Trades
Weekend Bump! Looking to make lots of trades. Send me those offers so my wife doesn't make me do work around the house.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

Thank you for all the great trades this weekend. Looking forward to more great trades this week.

Weekend Bump! Looking to make trades!

Sent open offer.

Rainy Weekend Bump! Looking to make trades!

Open offer sent.
[Image: DerekJeterBanner_zps194ff092.jpg]

Glorious Summer Weekend Bump!

Check my org , maybe we can make a deal!!!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(08-02-2014, 09:46 AM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Check my org , maybe we can make a deal!!!
Thank you for the response. I sent an open offer as you have tons of RC's I could add to my collection. Please feel free to add anything you like and I can adjust to make it a fair trade for you.