`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help... Searching others organize

Help... Searching others organize
Is there a way to type in what your needing and it shows you who has it in there organize so you can iniate trade or buy?
I can go to my organize and click on a card I need. When it pulls up at the bottom it has c2c exchange i click on it and it comes up trades/haves and says no users have this card. Do i have to do that for every single card? Also when its on trades/wants it gives me members names does that mean i have there wants or they have mine? I am confused...
[Image: firstclass-1.jpg]
http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Steven82180/library/

Collector of ALL Baseball Hall of Fame Players
Player Collector Roger Maris Game Used Prime and with Stripe Only

RE: Help... Searching others organize
unfortunately, yes you do have to do that for every card. when you click on the card you need in your organize (ORG), scroll down to the bottom where the C2C is. If under the "Have" tab, you see some names, those people are members that have the card available to trade. The people under the "Want" tab are members that would like to add the card. If you added your card to your organize and inserted "1" under the "want" column, your name will also show up under the "Want" tab on the card's page.

A couple years ago, Beckett promised us a system that would inform us of potential trade partners that had cards we had marked as wanted. Alas, 2 years later and a price increase that was supposed to pay for added features, we have a SLIGHTLY better looking version of the site.

Oh well, hopefully what I said made sense. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me.
you can also just use the search bar at the top of the page, click on the card, and it will also show you has it marked as have/want
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]