`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My 'Diamond Vision' finally arrived!
01-05-2014, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 12:53 AM by spazmatastic.)
RE: My 'Diamond Vision' finally arrived!
(01-04-2014 06:48 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  Oh did not know you collected Ricky Rudd, I need to remeber that.

Jerry

He's another one of those drivers that I keep what I pull. I don't actively search for his cards when making trades or checking out ebay, but I have traded for a few of his cards when I ran out of other options.
A few others in this category are Travis Pastrana, Jennifer Jo Cobb and Paulie Harraka. I also keep any Kim Coon and Jessica Brunelli cards I get.
(01-05-2014 12:24 AM)kevinr Wrote:  Hey man nice break congrats. Sweet Dale Sr. pulls.

Thanks Kevin. It made the rest of the break a little sad though, since both Sr. cards were in the 1st two packs. It was still a fun break though.
I also posted a 'Thank you' thread for the sweet Xmas gifts you sent me. Thanks again for the awesome package!

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply