`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Gordon 2011 Showcase Auto for trade

Jeff Gordon 2011 Showcase Auto for trade
I'm putting up a Jeff Gordon 2011 Press Pass Showcase autograph for trade for Jeff Gordon 2009 Solar eclipse D and/or Jeff Gordon 2010 Spellbound. If Interested let me know thanks!

Card is #04/25

* I'll include some other inserts and other Gordon cards if we can come up with some sort of trade.

RE: Jeff Gordon 2011 Showcase Auto for trade
It's too bad I can't help you! I would love to get a JG AU for my PC. Wishing you good luck finding those 2 cards. I know how hard it is to get ahold of those 2009 Swatches #'d/50.

Really wish I could help, I have also been trying to find one of them for a few years now, good luck.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Thanks alot guys. I'm just looking to start my 2010 set so if someone has at least some of the 2010 set that'd be awesome!

I will let you know if I get/see any.

Jerry

Thank you so much! I actually found a 2009 D. It's crazy. I'm just looking for 2010 eclipse G O N.

Good to see you found one, hopefully the others will show up soon.

Jerry

Got 3 2010 Spellbound Jeff Gordon cards FT, check my Org and let me know if you need anything. Thank you.

Jerry

I'll check it out thanks!

(12-30-2013, 06:28 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: I'm putting up a Jeff Gordon 2011 Press Pass Showcase autograph for trade for Jeff Gordon 2009 Solar eclipse D and/or Jeff Gordon 2010 Spellbound. If Interested let me know thanks!

Card is #04/25

* I'll include some other inserts and other Gordon cards if we can come up with some sort of trade.
I am very interested in trading. I just started listing my cards. Tell me who u are interested in racing or NFL cards and I'm sure we can work a trade. Please get back with me. I also am a licensed bladesmith and make custom knives.
Daniel Salvo