`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Redemption Replacements

Panini Redemption Replacements
I just called Panini and requested replacements for my redemptions that are over a year old.

Redeemed 2/15/12
2011 Panini Plates and Patches RPS Rookie Signatures Julio Jones /499
2011 Panini Plates and Patches RPS Rookie Signatures Marcell Dareus /499

Redeemed 5/6/12
2011 Panini Playbook Rookies Booklet Magenta Printing Plate Jamie Harper 1/1

Redeemed 12/30/12
2011 Contenders Owen Marecic Auto SSP /99
2011 Panini Limited Monikers Silver TJ Yates /199
2012 Certified Matt Kalil Mirror Blue Signature /49

Anyone have experience with replacements? What are the odds I am going to be satisfied with the replacements?

EDIT: Also on hold with Topps now to replace an 18 month old redemption. Of course I have seen the card live on eBay for the last 10 months...

RE: Panini Redemption Replacements
Well, I just had 3 Jerel Worthy autos I had been waiting on replaced from last year, and they had asked me if I had any preference to team for them, and of course I said the Packers. Instead of 2 Prizm Worthys and a Playbook, I got a Worthy Momentum auto, a Casey Hayward Gridiron X's auto, and a Nick Perry Absolute auto. I was actually pretty happy with the replacements, as I like Hayward and Perry better than I do Worthy. But, not sure about what you might get for some of those. I would say that other than the Julio, you may not get any bigger names as replacements. If you don't get a decent replacement for the Julio, I would definitely have them give you a better one, but you're probably looking at about comparable names for the others (ie, nothing to write home about).

I know the names aren't great. I am only concerned with a couple. The Contenders SSP I could have sold for $100+ easily on release but I held it. The need to replace that one with something good. The Harper booklet is the other. The player is bad but a patch book 1/1 should have had a nice Titans patch on it. They said they would replace it with another booklet.

I had to replace a few Turbin's, and ended up getting 2 better Golden Tate from 5 Star. Value was better, and cards were better imo
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I had a situation awhile back where I had been waiting for a couple cards from panini for over a year. Both were from 2011 Absolute, one was a Carson Palmer patch auto /25 and the other was a jumbo RPA of DeMarco Murray /10. Being a Cowboys fan I held out for quite a long time but eventually got tired of waiting. So what I did was when I called them I asked to be transferred to the replacement department manager, he gave me an estimated value and asked for a list of a couple people I would be interested in and about a week later I check the mail and low and behold I get a package from Panini with a 2010 Crown Royale jersey auto of Jason Witten /25 for the Palmer and a 2012 Certified jersey auto of Russell Wilson for the Murray. My suggestion to you is to talk directly to the department manager, I think that's the best way to go. Good luck
[Image: Z5Ez1Jf.png]
Banner Courtesy of Jbel4331
Current FB Sets
2010 Panini Plates & Patches RPA (35/35)
2011 Panini Gold Standard RPS (36/36)
2012 Topps Strata Blue Clear Cut (42/43)
2013 Topps Inception Green RPA (39/40)
2014 Panini Immaculate Ink #'d/49 (10/24)

I have had an amazing experience with panini and replacements. They are solid in my book. Topps on the other hand I just had an issue with and got a garbage card as a replacement. I called to tell them it was garbage so they sent me more garbage to make up for it. I was going to call them again to let them know how pissed I was at their lack of effort but then my original card I had a redemption for showed up out of nowhere! So I have no idea what happened but essentially I got a couple cards for free even though their not worth anything lol.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

When I called and asked for a replacement they asked me what team I collect. They went into the storeroom and asked me if I wanted 2 different cards. I selected the one I wanted and they sent it to me.

Not sure if that is out of the ordinary or not, as it happened for me twice.

The only other time, they just sent me a letter, replacement card and a pack of cards (Hockey - the player was verified to have used a fake signature).

Nathan