`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lou Brock Snipe! (Updated)
12-31-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Lou Brock Snipe!
(12-30-2013 11:22 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  If you checked and compared, it probably is real, and for your personal collection, you don't need authentication. Only if you want to sell it easier and for more money.

I have several pieces that were signed in front of me. I know they're real and unless I sell them, I don't really need authentication. The weirdest auto of my collection is Phil Rizzuto's sig on my copy of Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell album. Do I need PSA? Nah. Not selling it.

WOW, that is so cool, Rizzuto on a Meatloaf Album...awesome...I have David Robinson on a J.R.R. Tolkien book "The Children of Hurin" it was the only thing he could sign when I met him in the Airport in Arizona and San Antonio (we were on the same flight together).

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/Arod0770/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2013, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 12:51 PM by The_Baseball_Fan.)
(12-30-2013 10:31 PM)minitracer Wrote:  Well I do wish you luck. Let us know the outcome and Happy New Year.

Thanks man and Happy New Year
(12-30-2013 11:22 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  If you checked and compared, it probably is real, and for your personal collection, you don't need authentication. Only if you want to sell it easier and for more money.

I have several pieces that were signed in front of me. I know they're real and unless I sell them, I don't really need authentication. The weirdest auto of my collection is Phil Rizzuto's sig on my copy of Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell album. Do I need PSA? Nah. Not selling it.

Wow that is really unique! Where'd you meet him for him to sign it? Oh and I think it will staying in the PC for a little while until I need some extra cash haha
12-31-2013, 03:36 PM
(12-31-2013 12:50 PM)The_Baseball_Fan Wrote:  Thanks man and Happy New Year

Wow that is really unique! Where'd you meet him for him to sign it? Oh and I think it will staying in the PC for a little while until I need some extra cash haha

Yeah, look at my post in Baseball for Weirdest Baseball Auto. Full story is there. Smile

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
Avatar and Banner courtesy of jbel4331. THANKS!
Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year. Smile
12-31-2013, 05:23 PM
(12-31-2013 03:36 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  Yeah, look at my post in Baseball for Weirdest Baseball Auto. Full story is there. Smile

Haha just saw it, that is a pretty awesome story, thanks for sharing!
12-31-2013, 11:20 PM
(12-31-2013 05:23 PM)The_Baseball_Fan Wrote:  Haha just saw it, that is a pretty awesome story, thanks for sharing!

Thanks!
Glad you enjoyed it!
Hope you get your Brock card ASAP!
That's a good way to start the New Year! Have a Happy!

Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year. Smile
01-21-2014, 06:35 PM
Bump!!!!
01-21-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Lou Brock Snipe! (Updated)
Did you get the card?

01-22-2014, 09:56 AM
nice !!

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
01-22-2014, 07:00 PM
(01-21-2014 10:42 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  Did you get the card?

Yep card arrived in great condition! The Auto looks stunning and I can't believe I got it so cheap! Any ideas on where I should get it certified?
01-23-2014, 12:11 AM
(01-22-2014 07:00 PM)The_Baseball_Fan Wrote:  Yep card arrived in great condition! The Auto looks stunning and I can't believe I got it so cheap! Any ideas on where I should get it certified?

Congrats!
Post it up and share! Would love to see it!
As far as grading/certification? I surely can't advise, I have no first hand info.