IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card show pic ups today, most FT

Card show pic ups today, most FT
Spent a couple hours at the show today:
[Image: Scan208_zps80872e97.jpeg]
The Rolen is from some 2001 set, not from this years Finest.
[Image: Scan209_zps9dced88e.jpeg]
A bunch of Leaf Exhibits, not sure how fast I can get these in the Org, have to see how easy Beckett has them listed Smile
[Image: Scan210_zpsd7440797.jpeg]
A few days late on the Pacific Ornaments but I'm a sucker, I buy them whenever I find them in the bargain boxes. A couple of Ogdens Cigarettes mini's, thought I had some of these already but apparently these are the first two in the PC. Also picked up three '11 GQ Sepia's and 3 '11 GQ photo variations (try finding the photo variations from '11 GQ I dare you) Also snagged a Bazooka back on the cheap.
I will be adding everything to the Org shortly, I will really only be able to trade for a couple more days before we leave for Maui for the winter.
Pete
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Card show pic ups today, most FT
Pete, good to see you around. I really need your help since you could build a castle with your mini collection.

I will pay you double book value and shipping if you have for me

2012 Gypsy Queen Mini #178 Jose Valverde. The regular base version.

This one card has kept my set from being complete for nearly a year.

It is a $1 dollar card at best. In fact I will pay more than double. I will send you 5 bucks!! I am THAT tired of looking for it. I figured you probably have 6 or 7 of them. haha.

Let me know if you can help.
I wish I had some minis for you, I only have a few, that Pettitte card looks really cool!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(12-29-2013, 03:36 PM)toddaray Wrote: Pete, good to see you around. I really need your help since you could build a castle with your mini collection.

I will pay you double book value and shipping if you have for me

2012 Gypsy Queen Mini #178 Jose Valverde. The regular base version.

This one card has kept my set from being complete for nearly a year.

It is a $1 dollar card at best. In fact I will pay more than double. I will send you 5 bucks!! I am THAT tired of looking for it. I figured you probably have 6 or 7 of them. haha.

Let me know if you can help.
I wish I had some minis for you, I only have a few, that Pettitte card looks really cool!
I know this might be a shock but I have no #178 from '12 GQ in ANY version. If I find one in my travels I'll let you know.

[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Haha, damnit!!

Thanks for checking anyway!!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Some nice pick ups Pete

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball