`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate?

fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate?
barnett or browne? hall or leben? and many more!

thought guys? these boards are slow so i thought id get them going again! and anyone trading?? geez im dying to trade!

id also love to see some new bloodlines as i havent got any yet but will next week! scans please!!!

check my bucket!!!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate?
Not sure if I buy any boxes, so expensive, will probably just get the base set and 2 base insert sets. Now for the fights...I think that Browne wil KO Barnett, Leben will KO Hall, love to see Weidman win again (needs to be patient and not rush in) and would love to see Tate beat Rousey (needs to either not get taken down or get up as soon as possible, or bye, bye arm again)

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Always up for a trade...but I don't have a bunch of cards to trade. As far as the fights go...Hall by spectacular KO, Barnett by TKO (ground and pound after he wears him down against the cage), Tate cant stop the takedown so Rousey by armbar again. I don't think it will be smart for Weidman to play the standup game with Silva this time around and I think Weidman knows that. Weidman will take him down and submit him after wearing him down with some ground and pound

I bought a case of the bloodlines. The coin cards are really sweet. I'm calling Rousey and Weidman. I can't believe the Crippler quit. I'm always up for trading, you know that my friend. Feel free to take a look and shoot me over a offer.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

Just got back from watching the fights....Oh. My. God. I don't think we'll be seeing the Spider in the Octagon again. Tragic way to end a career, but really I think he was done with fighting even before the first Weidman fight. Same with GSP, there was something off mentally. Unfortunately for Silva, he's off physically now too
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Heck of a night of fights at BWW! Horrific injury to Silva and Ronda dominated, but I thought the elbows from Travis Browne were a little close to the back of the head (ala Cote/Sakara.) Browne/Werdum should be a heck of a fight! I think Uriah Hall may have just knocked the Crippler into retirement. Then, on the post fight show, Jon Anik says Anderson is on the road to recovery (before he's even had surgery!)
I'm fdgowin all across the internet!

(12-28-2013, 06:23 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Not sure if I buy any boxes, so expensive, will probably just get the base set and 2 base insert sets. Now for the fights...I think that Browne wil KO Barnett, Leben will KO Hall, love to see Weidman win again (needs to be patient and not rush in) and would love to see Tate beat Rousey (needs to either not get taken down or get up as soon as possible, or bye, bye arm again)

Jerry
Well I think we all knew Tate was hotter but not really a great fighter. I love how she said after that her game plan was to stay away which she definitely didnt do! lol She actually had a few times after getting out of submission attempts where she did ok but then rushed back in without getting her energy back. Leben is done as i am sure dana will show him the door. too much weed and not enough training there. hall looked good as dana motivated him by saying he is too soft lol. I dont think browne hit behind the head at all and he surprised me as i wanted him to win but didnt think he would so im glad. barnett is a clown! and i disagree with some that weidman was dominating...i think he was winning but rogan is crazy he had his mouth wide open and looked more tired than anderson who never even opened his mouth between rounds. im glad weidman won for my tiny pc of him lol and that i got rid of a few spider autos last yr haha but i will miss anderson!

will be sending some pms out guys. lets get this place going again! my bucket is totally organized as my org is not yet. been working hard on it but man the site is still not great yet. 2 years ago that relaunch killed my org...

(12-28-2013, 10:28 PM)akellington Wrote: I bought a case of the bloodlines. The coin cards are really sweet. I'm calling Rousey and Weidman. I can't believe the Crippler quit. I'm always up for trading, you know that my friend. Feel free to take a look and shoot me over a offer.
can you post some just so i can drool? haha i havent really seen much of the product yet...
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Yeah, had to root for one of my PC ladies, at least it lasted more than one round.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Great card. First Anderson is 38 and recovery for that injury is 6 months-they had to put a metal rod into one of his leg bones to support his leg---The rehab for that is insane(trust me i know)He would be pushing 40 by the time he would be ready and even then look how long other fighters with similar injuries took to come back/find their groove again.(frank mir-cory hill)I was proud of miesha and she was making some headway with her standup,but man every time she clinched she got hip-tossed-you would think that after the first few she would have stopped lol.I saw the Browne/Overeem fight live in boston(wife got tickets for my b-day-best wife ever)and i saw his will and thought he would win but i didnt see him doing this to barnett (even though he did the same thing to gonzaga)-i didnt think the elbows were illegal at all side of the head---lastly im sad about leben- i like him and hes been discussing retirement cause his wife is finishing law school lol- but it would be sad to see him go--chun-li
looking for diaz bros.-arianny-pettis-wanderlei-hendricks-2012 finest base refractors-sonnen-rousey-liddell-lyoto--thanks-- http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/trisha81camara/library/#/user/trisha81camara/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=138182583912506364157194445433