`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
eBay Bucks Rewards Changing...

eBay Bucks Rewards Changing...
I just received an email from eBay about this change and I thought some of you might be interested...

* Effective January 1, 2014, program members must earn a minimum of $5.00 in eBay Bucks during a quarterly Earn Period in order to receive a Certificate at the end of the period. Quarterly balances below the $5.00 threshold will be forfeited. *

[Image: Star.gif]

RE: eBay Bucks Rewards Changing...
THAT IS TOTAL B.S. THANX FOR INFO NEED SOMETHING LIKE 60 CENTS MORE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

freekin crooks....take some more $$ from us...sheesh..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Well that stinks. I am almost NEVER over $5. Guess I'll buy even less there now.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

yeah, just got the email also...
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

This stinks. I have 5.01 now but that doesnt happen often.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-28-2013, 03:02 PM)bselje Wrote: Well that stinks. I am almost NEVER over $5. Guess I'll buy even less there now.
Seriously? Are eBay bucks that much of an incentive? For me it's nice to have but in no way affects my spending habits.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(12-28-2013, 02:57 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: freekin crooks....take some more $$ from us...sheesh..
whoa whoa whoa: how are they taking money from you? the ebay bucks programs is giving money to you. and now they are saying that if spend over 250 over a three year period, you qualify for the program

honestly, i dont think that is unreasonable, and it makes business sense. one, it gives an incentive for folks to buy, which makes for a more vibrant selling community. and 2. the amount of processing for low end users for the ebay bucks program is extensive

so, this whole "stealing money"? at most, they are stealing 5 dollars over 3 months

and it aint actually stealing

there is a lot of egregious bleep ebay does. this truly isnt one of them

I really dont care. But thats because I always end up over $5 lol. That may not be a good thing.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(12-28-2013, 03:37 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Seriously? Are eBay bucks that much of an incentive? For me it's nice to have but in no way affects my spending habits.
^^^^THIS^^^^
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin