Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petillo64 trades

Petillo64 trades
Hey all,

My regular account has been suspended since the 23rd for too many IP addresses logging into my account. I was organizing the org while traveling at multiple layovers and foreign countries and I guess beckett suspended due to thinking I shared my password.

They suspended my entire account, meaning I haven't been able to log in to the forums or my trading section. I sent out about 10 trades before leaving. I don't anticipate there were any issues with them, but if any of the traders need to reach me in the meanwhile send a pm to this account.

I've sent numerous emails and haven't heard back yet. Hopefully it is resolved quickly.

Thanks,
Dominic

RE: Petillo64 trades
Damn, hope everything gets back to normal Dominic.. Have a great New Year!!

(12-28-2013, 08:32 AM)Petillo65 Wrote: Hey all,

My regular account has been suspended since the 23rd for too many IP addresses logging into my account. I was organizing the org while traveling at multiple layovers and foreign countries and I guess beckett suspended due to thinking I shared my password.

They suspended my entire account, meaning I haven't been able to log in to the forums or my trading section. I sent out about 10 trades before leaving. I don't anticipate there were any issues with them, but if any of the traders need to reach me in the meanwhile send a pm to this account.

I've sent numerous emails and haven't heard back yet. Hopefully it is resolved quickly.

Thanks,
Dominic

Same exact thing happened to my account when I was traveling... sent a few emails and tried to make some calls but so far no dice. Luckily I only had a couple trades but unfortunately not able to get the details to send my end out. Hope both of our accounts gets fixed soon.
If anyone is looking for redsoxbwler300 I'm right here

Have a great new years

Is this something the mods can help with? Seems a bit crazy to me!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I've contacted anyone and everyone to the point of being super-annoying... Just a waiting game at this point.

At first I thought they shut my account down as a protective measure, similar to how a debit card would shut down due to irregular spending and that a quick "yes, that was me logging in from nicaragua" phone call would fix it. Needless to say I was surprised when I returned to the states and found out I was "suspended indefinitely".

GL Rookie ( sorry prob bad joke). That stinks man hope you have a Happy New Year!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Have you contacted the Beckett customer service line. They can send you invoices of all your trades they did it for me in the past.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(12-31-2013, 02:07 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Have you contacted the Beckett customer service line. They can send you invoices of all your trades they did it for me in the past.
Right on. Will give that a try

Apparently when you turn your computer/phone/tablet on while you're on an airplane, it picks up the IP address of the location you're over and keeps resetting the IP address every time you go over a new one. Plus, if you turn it on in an airport, you pick up their IP address.

So, with some of you traveling multiple cities and countries, that's how you have so many IP address.

It happened to me with my MLB account while traveling to WDW. When I got back, I couldn't watch games of teams outside my home address. It's because they had mixed up my IP address because I turned on my computer over another state.

But Beckett should have a way of realizing this and working around it.