`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 Chase Cards

RE: 100 Chase Cards
You can't tell me I don't have a ton of these... check my org, if it is not available for trade and you want it... let me know. Check out the Judge collection...I have gone a little nuts... Oh and when did Greg Bird autos go through the roof? Is he trade bait? Where will he fit in if ever? Who has a better chance playing 3rd this year, O'brien, Jagielo, Arod or my pick thru trade, NJ Native Todd Frazier... Gardner/Warren/Phelps/Romine for Todd Frazier and Brandon Phillips.

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

I will check you out for my list. Greg bird stuff started sparking I think towards end of season when everyone looked back and saw the numbers he put up. I still have a big question on Bird. Love the numbers love the projections no other 1B prospect blocking him but have to see how the power plays out in FSL where it is mostly known as a pitchers league. Newman said Jagielo will have all the chances in the world to make it as high as Tampa to start out the season said same thing with Judge. If this is the case for EJ I would expect to see O'Brien behind the plate much more while playing a few games @ 3B every now and then. Bird isn't really trade bait right now. He was just rated as 7th best 1B in MiLB so he is coming onto the radar. again whatever we can work out to help with this list to infuse new cards into it would be great

CARDS ADDED TO THE CHASE

2012 Elite Extra Edition Status #76 Omar Luis Rodriguez
2013 Elite Extra Edition Franchise Futures Signatures #68 Taylor Garrison
2009 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Refractors #BCP167 Carmen Angelini
2005-06 USA Baseball Junior National Team Signature Black #JB Jeremy Bleich
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors #BCP166 Ramon Flores
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractors #BCP104 Ben Gamel

Incoming:

2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Wave Refractors #BCP160 Miguel Andujar