`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Now I'll be addicted to joining group breaks..

Now I'll be addicted to joining group breaks..
joined one off eBay for a box of 2013 Panini Prominence and won the Bills for a whopping $3.25. Second pack yielded an EJ Manuel Letterman Auto /102! Can't believe that luck!
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: Now I'll be addicted to joining group breaks..
(12-27-2013, 07:00 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: joined one off eBay for a box of 2013 Panini Prominence and won the Bills for a whopping $3.25. Second pack yielded an EJ Manuel Letterman Auto /102! Can't believe that luck!
Great pull!!!! Prominence was the best group break I entered this year, got the cowboys Randle/ Williams/ and 3 Escobar autos in a case. Of course i paid 30 to get in, but a fun and quick product to be involved in a group break.

wow, congrats! havent done one of those in a while.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Dang i need ur luck then! As i'm addicted as well! lmao! But I don't do as well as you! Congrats!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

this is only the second "hit" I've gotten out of probably 15 breaks I've ever participated in. but this is exactly the kind of hit I've been wanting (and been scared to get LOL). Can't really help it, it's just a thrill to participate in..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

oh in that case I might be doing better than you.. lol!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

if your worried about hits, join a case break. better odds as far as im concerned, of course its more expensive, but theres more product. just start off slow on a cheaper product to get your feet wet.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

yeah, I've never dove too far into a group break, just single boxes and never forget more than $5 bucks. so I can't say in too disappointed when I don't get anything... but this certainly made up for it haha..

Dang good for you man!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341