`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did the trade tab go?

Where did the trade tab go?
Anyone know, because it isn't showing up for me.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Where did the trade tab go?
It is the C2C xchange. That's what you need to click on
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Ever since they changed it I haven't had any trade activity Sad

(12-27-2013, 02:45 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Ever since they changed it I haven't had any trade activity Sad
I sent you a trade offer around Thanksgiving but no reply to it so I deleted the offer just the other day Sad

(12-27-2013, 02:25 AM)waynetalger Wrote: It is the C2C xchange. That's what you need to click on
Thanks Wayne, they should have just left the trade tab and added c2c to it.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(12-27-2013, 02:45 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Ever since they changed it I haven't had any trade activity Sad
You don't have any cards marked for trade, not a single one. Check your ORG
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

(12-27-2013, 09:12 PM)goduke Wrote: You don't have any cards marked for trade, not a single one. Check your ORG
Yep just check my declined trades it wasn't him/her Its was another name that was pretty close to his though

Your welcome Shez

(12-27-2013, 09:12 PM)goduke Wrote: You don't have any cards marked for trade, not a single one. Check your ORG
I know I don't actually haha. But I had a few purchases pending with other members on here to complete sets. I was sending offers of cards that I didn't have listed yet and cash compensation. I was close to accepting the deals with a few people but when they changed the tab 2 or 3 members never responded again.
(12-27-2013, 11:44 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Yep just check my declined trades it wasn't him/her Its was another name that was pretty close to his though

Your welcome Shez
Yep figured it wasn't me. I recently sold a large bulk amount of base and inserts of craigslist so I removed all of my cards from org besides my PC. I have yet to go through and put back the ones that I still have. Ill get around to it someday haha.

I don't know why they changed the name. You can trade coins if you want to, but i wonder how many people use it for coins.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.