`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of New Cards Listed! Lets Trade, Trade, Trade

Tons of New Cards Listed! Lets Trade, Trade, Trade
Im looking to do some trading tonight. I opened a bunch of cards this past week and am looking to trade for some colts cards. I have some sweet basketball cards too. Wilt Chamberlain sp Lakers Jersey! T-Mac Jambalaya, Durant rc's, Sam Bradford BGS 10 RC, Matthew Stafford BGS 9.5 RC TONS TO TRADE FOR!!!

Im always looking for Indianapolis Colts cards. I might be interested in trading up a few items for a peyton manning auto or a press pass or sage luck auto. Maybe a vintage unitas rc??? Lets trade, trade, trade!!!!
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

RE: Tons of New Cards Listed! Lets Trade, Trade, Trade
What Stafford's Do you have?

(12-26-2013, 07:02 PM)megatron1764 Wrote: What Stafford's Do you have?
The only Stafford I have is a BGS graded 9.5 score rookie! I think it books around $30! would you be interested in it? Also, I have a ton of Kellen moore auto and rookies from the Lions as well. Or do you only collect Stafford?
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

(12-31-2013, 10:25 AM)trublue87 Wrote: The only Stafford I have is a BGS graded 9.5 score rookie! I think it books around $30! would you be interested in it? Also, I have a ton of Kellen moore auto and rookies from the Lions as well. Or do you only collect Stafford?
Thanks for the offer but I have that one. I am moving my collection to just Matthew Stafford. I am slowly putting all of my other cards up for trade, so if you come across any more Staffords let me know