`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your best Christmas present? (Possibly OT)

RE: What's your best Christmas present? (Possibly OT)
I got the week off work since my office lost power due too the ice storm that ran through our area. The power went out sometime Sunday and as of this morning still hadn't come back on yet.

Lot's of retail Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome (hanger packs and blasters). Not expecting anything exceptional than what to my eyes did appear ....

2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Autograph Orange Refractor /25 of Yasiel Puig.

My most valuable card pulled ever and I've been collecting for over 40 years. It was a Very Merry Christmas for me.

(12-27-2013, 12:00 PM)mmahoney Wrote: Lot's of retail Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome (hanger packs and blasters). Not expecting anything exceptional than what to my eyes did appear ....

2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Autograph Orange Refractor /25 of Yasiel Puig.

My most valuable card pulled ever and I've been collecting for over 40 years. It was a Very Merry Christmas for me.
:o that is amazing!!

The best gift ever, a smile from my 2 yr old niece, and the look of joy and excitement on her face as she opened her Christmas presents on Christmas eve.

Nothing can ever beat watching a child open their gifts Smile
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

My Christmas surprise this year was a good one. I was given two ball cases that hold 40 balls each and also bat racks. two of them hold 9 bats and 1 that holds 5 bats. Great gift given the source and the surprise factor

My GF got me a polar RS400 watch heart rate monitor with all its toys included :p My old polar watch broke so im verrry happy
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(12-26-2013, 03:31 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i got a PS3 with FIFA 14. my wife didnt know she going to make a FIFA window out of herself
Shame on you, making your wife a FIFA window, make sure you use something that doesn't leave streaks to keep it clean and looking like new Wink
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(12-27-2013, 04:43 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Shame on you, making your wife a FIFA window, make sure you use something that doesn't leave streaks to keep it clean and looking like new Wink
i really hate my speech to text feature sometimes. it doesnt understand my southern - south boston - german accent