`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 Prestige blaster for XMas

2013-14 Prestige blaster for XMas
My 6 year old grabbed this box for me, as I told her to pick any blaster to give to me for Christmas. This was my first box or packs of any 2013-14 product, but I may have to send her for more. Here are the hits:

Key rookie cards: Carter-Williams, Trey Burke, McCollum, Hardaway Jr, McElmore, Steve Adams
Bonus Shots Red: Andre Miller, Derek Fisher, Lebron James
Connections: Magic Johnson/Kobe Bryant
Franchise Favorites: Roy Hibbert
Hardcourt Heroes: Al Jefferson
Prestigious Pioneers: Bob Pettit
Prestigious Posts: Tim Duncan
Bonus Shots Material: Kemba Walker
Bonus Shots Autographs Red: Shane Battier (#'d 19/25)

Hitting a memorabilia and auto in a blaster seems pretty rare to me, but I think I will definitely be having my daughter pick out blasters for me from now on.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2013-14 Prestige blaster for XMas
(12-25-2013, 01:51 PM)djohn Wrote: My 6 year old grabbed this box for me, as I told her to pick any blaster to give to me for Christmas. This was my first box or packs of any 2013-14 product, but I may have to send her for more. Here are the hits:

Key rookie cards: Carter-Williams, Trey Burke, McCollum, Hardaway Jr, McElmore, Steve Adams
Bonus Shots Red: Andre Miller, Derek Fisher, Lebron James
Connections: Magic Johnson/Kobe Bryant
Franchise Favorites: Roy Hibbert
Hardcourt Heroes: Al Jefferson
Prestigious Pioneers: Bob Pettit
Prestigious Posts: Tim Duncan
Bonus Shots Material: Kemba Walker
Bonus Shots Autographs Red: Shane Battier (#'d 19/25)

Hitting a memorabilia and auto in a blaster seems pretty rare to me, but I think I will definitely be having my daughter pick out blasters for me from now on.
Wow! I hear Panini is getting better about at least getting something in blasters, so the GU card isn't a huge surprise, but the Battier is a nice bonus for sure. Well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-25-2013, 02:00 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow! I hear Panini is getting better about at least getting something in blasters, so the GU card isn't a huge surprise, but the Battier is a nice bonus for sure. Well done!
no man, i hate to disagree but panini blasters suck, at least here in ohio. i have went thru tons and even the lcs sells blasters and we have never seen anything out of them. this is by far the best blaster i have heard of from a basketball product....congrats to the op....quit while you are ahead.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Most Prestige blasters I have busted this year have at least one hit ... and I've gotten an auto and a jersey in more than one of them.

Granted, the autos have been Marquis Daniels (x2), John Lucas III (x2) and a Bruce Bowen/50, but still, autos nonetheless.

Nice break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

if the carter williams is for trade lmk thanks buddy
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

(12-29-2013, 02:19 AM)InThaClutch Wrote: if the carter williams is for trade lmk thanks buddy
Sure, I will add it to my ORG and send an offer your way.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Your daughter is a good luck charm.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

That's awesome! I bought 10 blasters of 2012-13 Prestige off Blowout on Black Friday for like $4 each. I ended up with 1 relic and 1 auto total, so they must have stepped it up this year.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]