`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Present from an NHL Player..TTM Style

A Present from an NHL Player..TTM Style
I haven't posted one of these in a while....

I met this player in the off-season practicing at the rink I play at as well. He and I talked several times after he was done practicing, he was very personal. I learned more about him...he was born here in Fort Lauderdale and had recently been signed by the WBS Penguins ..undrafted. his brother was drafted by the Anaheim Ducks. He signed a couple pucks and pic for me as well as his Game-Issue jersey from the end of last season (I bought it and had it rushed in the mail). Since then I have begun to really follow him...He then was called up to the Pittsburgh Penguins and has been playing awesome. He has lots of speed and sick hands to match! Ive already added his 2013 RC tourney jersey to my GW collection and have the jersey in the photos below reserved as well.....if he doesn't decide to keep it.

I mailed this off to Jayson Megna back on Dec. 11 and received it back yesterday (Dec 24) for a 13 day Turnaround.

I am VERY HAPPY to have the opportunity to add these into my collection!

[Image: Megna12_24_1311DR0001.jpg]

[Image: Megna12_24_1311DR0002.jpg]

[Image: Megna12_24_1311DR0003.jpg]

Thanks for the look!

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

RE: A Present from an NHL Player..TTM Style
Great TTMs Hugh !!!! It's always nice to see your sucess. Menga is going to be a great part of the Pens. Congrats!!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

RE: A Present from an NHL Player..TTM Style
Outstanding Hugh! Maybe you can use your new friend to help you finish off a few of those Pens Stanley Cup 8x10 pics you need! Congrats again.