`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All
Hope everyone on the Racing boards has a Very Merry Christmas!
Kevin
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Merry Christmas To All
Thank and Merry Christmas to you and everyone else also.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I hope all of you had a terrific Christmas day! And a very Happy New Year to all!

Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I had a nice Christmas and hope everyone else did too. Mine was good just b/c I did not have to go to work AND I got to spend the day playing with my sisters' 2 children.
Lego's, art kits, Doc McStuffins medical kit, Baby Alive... These kids make me feel young again! Big Grin
I don't even know how many times my niece "took my blood pressure" and "checked my heartbeat" (and ears) on Christmas! BTW, she is 2 and a half yrs. old. How could I tell her NO or say that she already checked that, OR that she already gave me a shot to heal me???!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I got my 6 yr. old nephew a 'Spirograph' and we learned how to use it together. (I never had one so I had to figure it out too.) After some Lego builds later in the day, he started 'mining' with his Geode Mining Kit that his Mom got him. He is STILL working on that thing. He has 3 Geodes so far, but the 1st one was the best so he seems to be losing interest in it. Even after all the great gifts that he got (including his own tablet - one made for children), his favorite thing to do is STILL playing on my PS2. Yes, I said PS2 ! Wink
I play most of my games on my laptop, but I have a PS2 and an original NES system hooked up to a tv just for him to play on. I have over a dozen games for each system and he still loves to play those games.

Children are more amusing than the things you buy for them!!!

Hey guys, Merry Christmas to everyone, belated...I pick my son up tonight, so my Christmas has been split up waiting on him...divorce makes the holidays tough, but we learn to deal with things, and this year I had my girlfriend's kids to keep that morning fun...

Legos...unreal the price, but they are amazing to build. Air Hogs...have you guys played with these? Too cool. And just a little bit of advice...a karaoke machine sounds like a great idea for a seven year old girl, until you actually have to hear her using it...and then you wonder what exactly you were thinking. Also, glitter gets on everything...

What's the deal with Beats by Dr. Dre? I think that $300 is a bit steep for headphones.

Is an iPad Air really worth $600+? My iPad Gen 3 isn't that great...convenient at times, but really?

I love getting my son cards for Christmas. It's like a gift that you can keep opening, a bunch of little gifts. Topps chrome football blaster this year...we broke a bunch of other stuff a couple of weeks ago, too, but this is for kick around fun...

Here's to a safe and productive 2014...May a Dale Earnhardt Auto Patch be in every box you open, may you be successful in all you do, and may Tony Stewart win the Cup...and if not, let it be Kyle Busch, because I have a sweet Auto card of his that I'd like to see go up in value...LOL

Cheers
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com