`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best breaks ever, 13 Sterling, 13 Triple Threads and 13 Gypsy HEAVY SCANS

My best breaks ever, 13 Sterling, 13 Triple Threads and 13 Gypsy HEAVY SCANS
I bought myself a Christmas present the prices were to good on Blowout to pass them up. As a Mets fan I'm a very happy man today. Also a good bunch of cards for my pc.
[Image: a3_zps4c230a41.jpg]
[Image: a4_zpsd97e113f.jpg]
[Image: a5_zps9c2fe2d6.jpg]

And now what made my day the Wheeler is #'d to 99 and the Smith to 125
[Image: a6_zps24c6380b.jpg]
[Image: a7_zps90d3b023.jpg]
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

RE: My best breaks ever, 13 Sterling, 13 Triple Threads and 13 Gypsy HEAVY SCANS
nice break! wonder why the bundy is a sticker

RE: My best breaks ever, 13 Sterling, 13 Triple Threads and 13 Gypsy HEAVY SCANS
interested in all of your Red Sox... you can check my other account redsoxbwler300 if you can find a thread if not ill send an open when my account gets fixed... thanks

Check me for the cargo and blair if trading, thanks
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Be interested in the miller and puig. Nice break!!

Great break!! Are the Yankees and the Black Will Clark available?

(12-24-2013, 03:55 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: Great break!! Are the Yankees and the Black Will Clark available?
I want to try to wait for pricing unless I see something with the sterling but the Clark and any other Triple Threads and Gypsy will be up for trade once I get them in the org.
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Check me for the CarGo...Thanks
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

nice breaks
cmb for the buxton auto

I'm interested in the Puig if it's not spoken for already. I have a eric young jr black parallel from topps update #'d 22/62(his jersey number) i would trade for it.