`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to all---If that is your thing

Merry Christmas to all---If that is your thing
In case I, or any of us, get wrapped up in the eternal spin of the holiday I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.

I also want to wish everyone a Happy New Year because we all kind of use the same calendar.

I know that Thanksgiving is the retrospective holiday but I just want to say that I am thankful for the people on this site, particularly my closest buddies and people who I have repeatedly worked with on trades/sales/purchases, etc etc.

I hope that everyone gets what they wished for on the over-commercialized gift-giving.

I also wish big or PC hits to anyone who gets wax and would gladly nominate this thread as the unofficial official big hit thread.

I will start it off with my big hit from last Christmas.

[Image: Number2_zps5c737d7e.jpg]
It is my avatar on all three sites that I use. It may not be my best card but it is definitely my favorite of the cards that I have personally pulled.

Feel free to add your favorite cards that you received for Christmas in years past as well!

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Merry Christmas to all---If that is your thing
Back at you, my good man ... it's been fun, buddy!

A happy holiday to you and your family as well bud! I hope everyone is having a safe and relaxing holiday season. I second Jason in wishing everyone the best. I truly enjoy this hobby and I find this particular site to be a place where I can share that hobby with others who I respect.

And of course good luck to any who get to best wax!!!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

I third everything! I have been very disciplined in terms of buying singles instead of wax for the past few months, but I am hoping to get enough of a holiday windfall to buy a nice box or two. One of which will almost certainly be 1997 SPx so I can bust a box AND get some set filling going. I hope everyone hits MASSIVE PC cards!

And if not, I hope everyone hits sweet Mitches/MJs to trade me :-D Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Merry Christmas to y'all. Mine's a quiet one.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

And there is a Festivus for the Rest of 'us...Merry Festivus to us All!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

First off happy holidays, merry Christmas, and happy new years to you all.

Second this is my big hit from Christmas a gift from a great trader kct1.
sam jones auto thanks again and this is why I love trading on this site due to the many great traders of this site.

[Image: 006_zps93dbda2e.jpg]
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

My biggest hit was in 1999. My parents bought me a box of a 96-97 SkyBox product and I pulled a Ray Allen Blue Autographics. I sold it about eight years ago, but I still have the Sam Perkins Autographics that I also pulled.
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf