`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone up for small PWE trades?

Anyone up for small PWE trades?
Just bored and looking to possibly do one or two trades. Pwe for inexpensive cards is fine with me. If you are looking for a specific player not listed in my org just ask.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Anyone up for small PWE trades?
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. The 1st 2000 cards entered are free, over 2000 you have to buy an OPG or organize subscription. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums,
New Traders Read first

Thanks, Mod

(12-25-2013, 11:06 PM)dylanclan333 Wrote: Do You have any garret cole cards ?
Yes sir.

Sent an offer with PWE in mind tough I found a small handful that I could use. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

(12-23-2013, 10:49 PM)minitracer Wrote: Just bored and looking to possibly do one or two trades. Pwe for inexpensive cards is fine with me. If you are looking for a specific player not listed in my org just ask.
Whats PWE?

(12-26-2013, 07:31 PM)Mike Miron Wrote: Whats PWE?
Plain white envelope... so no bubble mailer n tracking like a normal trade. Usually low end cards for cheap shipping

(12-26-2013, 07:31 PM)Mike Miron Wrote: Whats PWE?
Plain White Envelope---instead of sending large trades in a bubble most traders will do small deals with low value cards and agree with each other that a few cards protected in a normal envelope is ok
Looks like redsox3 types faster than me Smile
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(12-25-2013, 11:06 PM)dylanclan333 Wrote: Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. The 1st 2000 cards entered are free, over 2000 you have to buy an OPG or organize subscription. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums,
New Traders Read first

Thanks, Mod
What is up with this reply?
Good Luck in your quest Kevin! Are you doing any local shows coming up? I leave for HI in a little while but I thought I might take some Xmas money to Woburn or Mansfield this weekend.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

How much trade value would you want for the Black Wheeler?
Super collector of Matt Harvey

(12-26-2013, 08:04 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: What is up with this reply?
Good Luck in your quest Kevin! Are you doing any local shows coming up? I leave for HI in a little while but I thought I might take some Xmas money to Woburn or Mansfield this weekend.
Hey Pete Happy New Year! I'm going to the Mansfield show its on Jan 1st but not setting up.