`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
A nice PC mailday.

A nice PC mailday.
I like when a bunch of different cards come in on the same day. Especially when I have the day off and I can spend some time enjoying them.

A new Pierce is always a welcomed edition /49.
[Image: A6199F8F-81F6-49E3-9D76-89BB9032C707_zpsklrzciuh.jpg]

I have really been increasing my focus on Sullinger ever since Pierce left, and I have been disappointed in Green this year.

This will look nice next to the 1/1 version I have. Still looking for the Gold if anyone has seen it.
[Image: DDD53551-E207-470D-8567-4F61BDABF625_zpslvuw8q0l.jpg]

I also have the Gold auto coming in soon.
[Image: 57DF7968-E190-4AEC-8F2A-300C01A53C6F_zpscoe9vvtj.jpg]

I didn't love these until I bought a box of Preferred myself and saw one in person. Unfortunately the patch is trim, but I think that has been the case with every version of this card I have seen. Due to the simplicity of the Boston jersey there is a lot more trim compared with teams like Golden State and Toronto. Also the picture is very poorly printed, which I have seen in about 25% of these Sullinger cards. I'm still happy with it. Maybe down the line if he continues to improve I will move it (Hibbert called him the Kevin Love of the East last night).
[Image: A7327AF5-E3A8-45D4-A6B3-E4A1D10E839A_zpsxeyqbkhp.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: A nice PC mailday.
Very nice additions!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Fantastic additions....I love the Pierce.

There was a gold Sully at the Shriners show a few months ago man. Dude wanted $1500 for it. Pretty sure he still owns it if he held firm at $1500.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I'm a Buckeye fan so I should be partial to all the Sullys, but that Pierce patch is wicked! Great stuff all around!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-23-2013, 01:05 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very nice additions!
Thanks, they may not be PSA 10, but I'm happy with them! :p
(12-23-2013, 06:18 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Fantastic additions....I love the Pierce.

There was a gold Sully at the Shriners show a few months ago man. Dude wanted $1500 for it. Pretty sure he still owns it if he held firm at $1500.
Lol, yeah he would have to offer about a 90% discount to move it! I guess that only leaves 9 for me to be able to track down one. Or on the other hand maybe he wants to buy my black? He must have that valued at close to 5,000..
(12-23-2013, 10:55 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I'm a Buckeye fan so I should be partial to all the Sullys, but that Pierce patch is wicked! Great stuff all around!
Thanks Buck. I've been all about Sully recently, but the Pierce is easily one of my favorite pickups over the past few months. I impulsively threw in a BO of 11 bucks and landed it. Even the design on the back is nice, and I hadn't seen anything like it before. A lot of Panini stuff is so repetitive that it is real nice to find something different.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(12-24-2013, 12:09 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Lol, yeah he would have to offer about a 90% discount to move it! I guess that only leaves 9 for me to be able to track down one. Or on the other hand maybe he wants to buy my black? He must have that valued at close to 5,000..
Yeah, this dude was a dreamer in terms of his prices.

BTW, Speaking of the Shriners. March... You there?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.