`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: a note to terrell suggs

OT: a note to terrell suggs
Your team is down by 20 points, being shut out at home. your basically getting curbstomped. it's the third quarter. your defense aint nothing to write home about. your offense has looked pitiful (oh, but flacco is elite. oh, wait: he's the 30th ranked passes in the nfl. nice contract offer, ozzie newsome).

but in this situation, when you sack tom brady - your first sack in 5 games, mind you - you decide to do a ridiculously overwrought victory dance

yo, suggs: look at the scoreboard. look at the fans in the stadium (the ones who didnt leave). look at the opponents sidelines. look at brady. look at your teammates:

everyone is laughing at you, suggs. everyone. youre ridiculous, and your little dance? a joke

get it together, man

RE: OT: a note to terrell suggs
I agree with this one. I dont know who it was last week but they scored a meaningless TD in a game they were going to lose and the player gave the shhh signal to the crowd.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I really hate when players pull this crap. You're down by a lot, playing like amateurs, and you score or get a sack and celebrate like you're the one who is up big. Take you're sack, line up, and go back to work.

Totally agree with this! But it's what all sports have come to. Nothing is team based anymore. Suggs does not get paid to win or lose, he gets paid to stop the run, cover tight ends, and rush the quarterback. So in reality he was doing His specific job. But the celebration for every first down or big play is a joke, all players do it, esp. Receivers and running backs after a first down. Where are the celebrations for drops and fumbles? Free agency and Espn put way to much value on individuals and based it on that, not a team

i have NO problems with celebrations. i love sack dances, end zone celebrations (even the elaborate ones, like TO and ocho cinco). i like first down "move the chains" pointing. i hate the idea of the No Fun League

but it's about time and situation.

I am a Lions fan. Nothing matters at this point. Do whatever you want.

Ya know, he coulda been doing that dance for little Timmy, who was lying in bed after having his tongue pulled off of a frozen metal pole, and it took him that long to make a play , and promised him that he would make an azz out of himself on television just for him.
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(12-23-2013, 07:52 PM)duch2izback Wrote: Ya know, he coulda been doing that dance for little Timmy, who was lying in bed after having his tongue pulled off of a frozen metal pole, and it took him that long to make a play , and promised him that he would make an azz out of himself on television just for him.
man, folks will do anything for tebow