`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHRISTMAS CARDS??

CHRISTMAS CARDS??
what are you giving yourself or someone else for christmas?

i am hoping the ralph sampson rookie card shows up before christmas,so i
can give it to myself

danish christmas is tomorrow.

RE: CHRISTMAS CARDS??
I just sent a very awesome trader a a few autos of his PC guys...Tristan Thompson and Waiters and some other Cavs player...hope he likes them...they are not high end but I hope he appreciates the gesture as he is always a straight up and cool person to trade with. I am also sending another awesome trader this bad boy "2012-13 Panini National Treasures Matchups Materials #30 Kobe Bryant/49/LeBron James" just waiting for it to get here from another trader....I know he wont get it in time but he will get later.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I'm hoping to hit the store today before they close. I have made it a tradition to buy some cards at Christmas every year since back in my childhood. Back in 1990 I took a walk up to the corner store to get some milk for Christmas dinner (and generally to get away from my family for 10 mins.), and bought some Pro-Set Football packs, pulling the Santa Claus card ON Christmas Day! the rest is history..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

My LCS has a Jason Kidd Printing Plate and I Want it. They also have a Steve Nash /3 card that I want, but it is more expensive, so I can't get it right now, but I will when I can.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I just got these under the tree...

[Image: scan0004_zpsebdeb665.gif]

[Image: scan0003_zps4f1a9a84.gif]
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

I was out of town all this week. I didn't get any type of cards for Christmas. It would have been nice but I was not the least bit disappointed. However when I got home and was going through the mail I came across a package. One that was not expected. At first I thought maybe it was Rabies stuff because I am always getting in cards of his.... Well when I finally got a chance to check the forums after I got back I saw this thread. AND sure enough the package was from Arod Big Grin !! He sent me some very nice Cavs stuff. I am ESPECIALLY fond of the Kyrie Quads. This was completely out of the blue and unexpected. He had absolutely no reason to do that other than just being a cool person. I have yet to thank him, so I figured I would do it here in the Christmas Cards thread. Thanks for great surprise Arod, and it has inspired me to turn around and do something equally nice for another member just to pass on the generosity.

[Image: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000_zps14e9d528.jpg]
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(12-27-2013, 04:56 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I was out of town all this week. I didn't get any type of cards for Christmas. It would have been nice but I was not the least bit disappointed. However when I got home and was going through the mail I came across a package. One that was not expected. At first I thought maybe it was Rabies stuff because I am always getting in cards of his.... Well when I finally got a chance to check the forums after I got back I saw this thread. AND sure enough the package was from Arod Big Grin !! He sent me some very nice Cavs stuff. I am ESPECIALLY fond of the Kyrie Quads. This was completely out of the blue and unexpected. He had absolutely no reason to do that other than just being a cool person. I have yet to thank him, so I figured I would do it here in the Christmas Cards thread. Thanks for great surprise Arod, and it has inspired me to turn around and do something equally nice for another member just to pass on the generosity.

[Image: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000_zps14e9d528.jpg]
You are more than welcome...least I could do for a CLASS A trader!!! Trading with you is always smooth without haggles or hassles and that is what its all about. Glad you enjoyed the cards and the surprise!!! Enjoy my friend.

living in Denmark,i spent christmas with 2 texans

i got 2 packs of 13-14 cards and a tiny nate 1972 card,

i had won 4 cards on auctions and hoped they get here for danish christmas(dec 24th)

they got here yesterday..... a ralph sampson rookie,that i had wanted for MANY years and 3 other old school cards.