`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
packers/bears week 17

packers/bears week 17
Give me some thoughts on this game, and who's going win? Hoping Aaron Rodgers to return.

RE: packers/bears week 17
Packers will win and Rodgers will return

It will be an interesting game. I think the Packers, especially if Rodgers is ready to play, will have an edge to them in this game. The Bears have lost 2 straight, and were just embarrassed by the Eagles, so I think this could be a big let down game for them. Too bad Matthews re-injured his thumb, as the Pack will need him.

(12-23-2013, 09:15 AM)bojesphob Wrote: It will be an interesting game. I think the Packers, especially if Rodgers is ready to play, will have an edge to them in this game. The Bears have lost 2 straight, and were just embarrassed by the Eagles, so I think this could be a big let down game for them. Too bad Matthews re-injured his thumb, as the Pack will need him.
Bears beat the Browns last week, and the Cowboys the week before that.

Go Bears!
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

(12-23-2013, 09:28 AM)zubaltec Wrote: Bears beat the Browns last week, and the Cowboys the week before that.

Go Bears!
There goes my cred of paying attention to what's going on LOL. My bad, they beat the Browns and Cowboys before the thrashing that was the Eagles (can't say too much, the Eagles beat the Pack, too). I don't think it will be a blowout, for either team, though. Will be a hard fought NFC North battle for the title Smile

(12-23-2013, 09:48 AM)bojesphob Wrote: There goes my cred of paying attention to what's going on LOL. My bad, they beat the Browns and Cowboys before the thrashing that was the Eagles (can't say too much, the Eagles beat the Pack, too). I don't think it will be a blowout, for either team, though. Will be a hard fought NFC North battle for the title Smile
I hope that it will be a earned NFC North Champ. Can't have some sloppy game for either team. Neither team is playing up to there potential, and whoever wins is going to be playing a hungry wildcard team the next game.
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

Nobody wants to win the NFC North this year!!!

NFC North has not looked very good. Packers and Bears defenses are suspect at best. With Matthews hurting his thumb again their defense is gonna look worse no doubt. The Bears D have been a joke against any competent offense and teams like the Eagles will just expose all the flaws. The Lions are unfortunately the Lions and just self-imploded.

Having said that, if Rodgers is cleared then I think the Packers have the edge. If he's out again I think the Bears can put up enough offense to edge out the Packers and earn the right for a first round exit. Either way, it's one and done for the division winner.