`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Trade away My Multiples

RE: Want to Trade away My Multiples
(12-23-2013, 03:54 PM)Mike Miron Wrote: I didn't have my wants listed because i liked being able to view my collection as is, it bothered me seeing all the cards i wanted mixed in since i spent so much time logging every card and even labeling each individual card with it's value. But i will add all my wants to make it easier for you.
Don't make it easier for me (if you addressed me)...you know what you want....LOL. Easy trick....start up a want folder and place them in there, after you get em, move them to your various collections.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-23-2013, 05:43 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Easy trick....start up a want folder and place them in there, after you get em, move them to your various collections.
+1 This will solve your issue in keeping wanted or needed cards in your collection folders. Then, once you have cards in-hand from your trades, it's just as simple as moving them from the "Want" folder to your collection folders. Also, to mark your "Wants" correctly so that they will be visible with a yellow star next to them when other traders are looking to trade with you...you will want to put a '1' in both your "Wants" column as well as a '1' in your "Trade For" column. Of course, this is if you want to do this at all...but it does help fellow traders in knowing what you need.

Also, I sent an open offer. Please take a look, I'd love to work a trade!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(12-24-2013, 01:49 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: +1 This will solve your issue in keeping wanted or needed cards in your collection folders. Then, once you have cards in-hand from your trades, it's just as simple as moving them from the "Want" folder to your collection folders. Also, to mark your "Wants" correctly so that they will be visible with a yellow star next to them when other traders are looking to trade with you...you will want to put a '1' in both your "Wants" column as well as a '1' in your "Trade For" column. Of course, this is if you want to do this at all...but it does help fellow traders in knowing what you need.

Also, I sent an open offer. Please take a look, I'd love to work a trade!
Yeah im working on it, but the way i had it, when i made a trade beckett added those cards to my ORGANIZE folder, i think in the Recently Traded part, and id just MOVE TO where ever they went. It's going to take me a lil bit to change, and i keep getting ppl wanting to trade but they want my best cards, so now i gotta take a big chunk of my better cards and make it say i don't want to trade em. But i put them all listed as trade because i would trade them under the right circumstances , i dunno, i wish i woulda asked ppl on forum who trade all the time how to keep my ORGANIZE because now i have t take the time to go through every card i have and change the trade list and add every want. But i'm just making a WANT folder for each set, for example i have a 2013 Gypsy Queen collect folder, then i'm making 2013 Gypsy Queen WANTS, and i'll keep them like that. is that how you guys all do it. and then for base cards or even sp's and parallels multiple cards im going through and say i have 5 haves, i'd then put 4 trade fors right.
I need Help with the value of 2 of my cards.i have links to the pics below. here's the two cards i need help putting a dollar value to, and i pulled em both from the same hobby box.
2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospects Superfractors Jameson Taillon #BPCP14 1/1
2013 Bowman Platinum Cutting Edge Stars Gio Gonzalez AU SER 24/25

I dont really want to sell em, but collecting cards is an addiction to me and i want the money to buy more cards. This is not a sales pitch, i just need help so when i go to sell these i'll know what to price them, thanx

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237...5712b4.jpg
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab237...b244b8.jpg

Are you going to respond to your trade offers?

Hey, everyone if you've sent me a trade offer please give me some time to update my organize. I'm semi-new to beckett, and i had my entire collection logged in a way that makes you all think i want to trade cards i'd rather keep and i had no wants either. So after i learned a few days ago how to log my cards the way you all do so its easier for trades i started going over my ORGANIZE. I have around 3,700 cards so it's been a long few days, and now i'ma make WANTS so you all know what i'd want. thanx

No rush on my open trade offer
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]