`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Overdue mail month--on a budget

Long Overdue mail month--on a budget
OK so I am not always timely in updating my received mail. I want to just post what I have landed and what I paid for them.

I ONLY picked up stuff at a perceived value. The TOTAL paid for the following cards including shipping is $76.24. The total BV for these is $154 not including the NT NBA Gear /10 or the Gold Standard metal card(I am working with a print Beckett from September).

[Image: Card1_zps7ef51b2d.jpg]
Paid $22.75

[Image: box2_zpsa1f4f32f.jpg]
$17.06

[Image: card3_zps9c308e43.jpg]
$7.99 (I REALLY think this was a steal as a BIN..Its the refractor)

[Image: card4_zps1e318b53.jpg]
$4.30

[Image: Card5_zps930f8c38.jpg]
$3.24 The scratches are on the one-touch

[Image: card6_zps76c3b2d5.jpg]
$2.36 I just really like the Platinum Medallions

[Image: card7_zpscbf2084e.jpg]
$3.98

[Image: card8_zps663656d2.jpg]
$4.33

[Image: card9_zps3ec38547.jpg]
$5.99-Another card I thought was a good BIN price

[Image: card10_zps81e90180.jpg]
$4.24--Funny story about this card. I went to a card show in either October or November and this card was there. The guy wanted $10 for it. I wanted the card but I prefer to make my money stretch further than that at card shows. I made it a relative mission of mind to find this card for less than $10...with enough of a difference to have made it worth the wait. I think I did that.

I am going to post in the following post just other pieces to my Z-bo collection. Some you may have seen and some you may have not (and if you are a certain trader that I have dealt with on this site a few times, most you previously owned).

Thoughts? Opinions?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Long Overdue mail month--on a budget
I think you did really really well overall. I try to do the same thing with Richmond, though it's become tough lately because he has a lot of low-numbered stuff coming out that you have to pay up for. I actually just barely lost out on an Immaculate patch auto numbered to only 15 that went for only $36.55 because I was trying to be disciplined, as tough as that sometimes is.

Anyways, that auto /49 for under $5 is crazy, and I'm shocked how low you got the double patch auto /10. Great work Jmarch!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

These are other pieces in my Z-Bo PC.

[Image: Patches_zps47771ea9.jpg]
I am growing very fond of nice patches. I have yet to jump on Immaculate on the secondary market but I will when the price drops a little.

[Image: IMG_zps502b5a5f.jpg]
Some autos and numbered pieces.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Hey man congrats on the pickups, really nice patches.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Amazing stuff man! That is a hell of a collection you have going. It's crazy how many NICE cards you were able to pick up for so cheap. Congrats and I look forward to watching this collection progress!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I'm glad someone is collecting Zach Randolph, he's an awesome player with some really nice cards!
Thanks for sharing

Solid, my good man. Solid.

Great stuff, and at a great price. I love the Ultra Platinum.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]