`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The Luck booklet will be for trade!

RE: The Luck booklet will be for trade!
(12-22-2013, 09:20 AM)patchautos Wrote: Ive been collecting for 24 years and have never ever had a week like I had this week. My brother and I collect together whic makes it more fun. We had been doing some box breaks from ebay that were so so but you have to pay a lot for the better teams. I was watching breaks on Breakers tv Friday night. I watched for a while and then tried a box of TTT. My random team was the packers so I was excited about that.
I pulled a 2013 Eddie Lacey 14/15 auto triple relic! That was enough for me but it got better.
[Image: nvtgjm.jpg]

The next night we did another box. My brothers team was the Bills and he hit this monster. An E.J. Manuel 25/25 Gold Relic. Just crazy. We were both set.
[Image: 2zz3vk8.jpg]

Night 3 we watched a box 3 thinking nothing could come out of it that good. Wrong. They pulled a 1/1 white whale keenan allen auto patch. So of course I had to get in on the 4th box. My teams were Colts Skins and Seatle. It was probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest hit of my life. It's numbered 9/9 We got all these of this for less than $100. I also got a 3/3 Russell Wilson Patch not pictured.
[Image: 14njjpx.jpg]

Awesome! Check me for the Luck!
http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc39...reynolds1/

I will ship your cards in a bubble mailer. I expect the same in return.
Also, I travel for work and can ship on Saturdays only.

(12-22-2013, 06:14 PM)jameyreynolds Wrote: Awesome! Check me for the Luck!
Thanks Jamey! I will!
(12-22-2013, 06:04 PM)titansaussiefan Wrote: LOL, thats awesome, i'm interested in the lacey and the manuel if you still have them. Would love a shot at the luck but i don't think i have enough for it.
Thanks Titans! The lacy will be for trade. My bro wants to sell the E.J. I'll check conditions and get back to you.

That Luck is sweet , I saw that on twitter. Congrats . I'm interested if you decide what you are looking to get for it .

(12-23-2013, 08:48 PM)Hoop8732 Wrote: That Luck is sweet , I saw that on twitter. Congrats . I'm interested if you decide what you are looking to get for it .
Thanks Hoops! Not sure what I want for it. Just taking offers right now to get an idea. I collect all sports so really open to anything.